International TEFL Academy students International TEFL Academy students

Get Paid to Teach English Abroad with an accredited TEFL certification from the International TEFL Academy

• Professional Development

One year turned into many more

After graduating college I spent about 8 months as an executive assistant in my home state of Texas. But I soon became bored of office work and felt as though my life was stagnant. I decided, at this point in my life, I would take the opportunity to shake up my life a bit. I had known others who had ventured abroad to teach English so I began to do some research on companies that would help me accomplish the same adventure. I stumbled upon ITA and got in touch with Michael who was more than helpful. He answered all of my questions over the phone and all the extras I had come up with over e-mail, quick and efficiently. He really took the time to speak with me about his experience teaching abroad which helped assure any doubts I may have had in my head. After a few days I felt confident this is what I wanted to do and I knew where I wanted to go, which would not have been possible without such a helpful advisor. From there ITA helped me obtain my certification and gave me a plethora of information regarding the country I had chose, what I should expect, how to get there, how to get set up, what to bring, and most importantly how to find a job. Without ITA's help I would have been totally lost and it was reassuring to have such a great company to turn to for resources. I would highly recommend this company to anyone considering teaching abroad as they offer a comprehensive package from start to finish on an amazing journey that will change your life.

Best Decision

ITA has been extremely helpful throughout the entire process. They took the time to discuss my course options and what was best for me. They connected me with an advisor that gave a personal testimony that inspired me to continue with the dream of teaching abroad. They even helped me find a job when I completed the course. I took the course 2 years ago and I am still benefitting! I even convinced my husband to take the course. We were able to use resources available to ITA alumni to locate a job and move to Japan.

Give it a try

It's a good opportunity ,I would like to know more about this English teaching. Whom we are going to teach, what are the procedures and who are the learners.Working days and for how many hours we need to teach.

Teaching abroad in Songdo

My program that helped me get situated (ITA) was wonderful. They helped me decide whether or not I wanted to do EPIK vs. Hagwon in South Korea.

They had an advisor who looked over my resume and cover letters which was helpful. Additionally, they gave me a list of recruiters who they had success working for! They were available very easily through an email and I got feedback very fast!

I would recommend ITA to anyone! It is a fantastic company!