Philippines: Almeria, Angeles City, Antipolo and 33 other citiesLength of Position: 6-12 Months
A job teaching English in the Philippines is a fantastic way to live overseas and get paid to travel the world! Armed with an International TEFL Academy TEFL/TESOL certification, you will be able to work abroad teaching English while getting paid. After taking our course, you can quickly begin working in major cities throughout the Philippines, Asia, and around the world.
Teaching English overseas not just an opportunity to work abroad, it is the chance to truly immerse yourself in a new culture, experience a different way of life, build friendships that will last a lifetime and discover your own potential. Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) or Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) is the industry terms for a professional English language teacher in a foreign country.
While teaching English abroad in Philippines, you'll have the opportunity to experience a land, its people, and culture firsthand, see the sights and sample the local cuisine, and make friends you'll have for a lifetime. Whether it's Asia, Latin America, Europe, or somewhere in between - International TEFL Academy can be the gateway to making your travel dreams a reality.
Popular English Teaching Countries
Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia,
Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine
Latin American Countries
Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras
Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand
How does this work?
Its as easy as 1-2-3 !
1) You become TEFL certified over 1 month full time at an international location or take a part time class over 3 months online
2) You learn how to interview and do your job search with our student affairs office
3) You fly off to a country and start teaching
Contact International TEFL Academy for a brochure describing the process, read over the charts of where you can teach, how much money you make and educational requirements. You will also have a real live advisor to help explain the process. Join hundreds of thousands of others who teach abroad each year by starting with a professional TEFL TESOL certification.
Successful International TEFL Academy English teachers are true global citizens. They are comfortable with, and excited about, genuine intercultural exchange. They embrace opportunities to share their own cultural identity with others, and to immerse themselves in new and different worlds.
While neither previous teaching experience or foreign language skills are required, all International TEFL Academy Teachers must possess excellent native-level English, excitement to live around the world, and a willingness to become dedicated English teachers to their students abroad.
To become qualified to teach and get paid as a language instructor abroad, you will need to become TEFL / TESOL Certified. Our 180-hour course provides the world standard in TEFL TESOL certification. You will complete 180 hours of curriculum combined with an additional 20 hours of in-person, hands-on experience. Once you've completed your certification with us, we'll help you with LIFETIME job placement assistance with our accredited TEFL TESOL certification.
Lifetime job placement assistance is guaranteed for all of our International TEFL Academy graduates. We will show you all the steps necessary to find a full time paid English teaching jobs in Europe, Latin American, Asia or Middle East.
What sets International TEFL Academy apart from the other quality TEFL TESOL providers is that International TEFL Academy gives you an exclusive, lifetime, pro-active Lifetime Job Placement Assistance Program that helps you get teaching jobs worldwide. International TEFL Academy has a database of almost 8,000 schools and agencies around the world. Our job is to teach you everything about country work requirements, how to interview, salaries, hiring seasons and much more. Your job will be to sell your stuff, hop a flight and go on the adventure of a lifetime teaching English abroad!
Advantages of the International TEFL Academy Online Professional Course:
* Affordable: Fees are designed to make teaching abroad within your reach and budget!
* Credible: This is a college-level course, taught by university level professors. International TEFL Academy represents the gold standard in TEFL certification! Achieve an internationally recognized and accredited 150-hour lifetime certification. There is also the option to take the 30-hour Young Learner and Business Professional TEFL TESOL modules. There is also an additional 20 hours of volunteer observation and tutoring in a live ESL classroom in your community to give you the practical classroom experience needed. This 200 hour TEFL TESOL certification is everything you will need to be prepared to teach around the world!
* Accredited: International TEFL Academy is part of the INTESOL Worldwide association providing TEFL TESOL courses since 1993. We are, and have been, accredited as being at NQF level 4 by Ascentis (OCNW) a British National Awarding Body.
* Flexible: Work and study at your own pace, over an 11-week period. The program is ideal for people that wish to complete the course quickly or take their time. There is also the option to take the 30-hour Young Learner and Business Professional TEFL TESOL modules.
* Interactive and Hands-On: Daily interaction with your professor and classmates via email and discussion boards allows the coursework to come alive. You will learn via written assignments, essays, and quizzes - all taken on a weekly pace to keep you and the class together and interactive. The class structure adheres to your daily schedule so there is no need for live time.
* User-Friendly: The course is hosted on the most popular online university platform, Moodle. It's simple to use and a great learning tool.
* Supportive: There is continuous International TEFL Academy support, materials, and advice throughout your certification. International TEFL Academy also provides lifetime job assistance.
* Qualified trainers and 3rd party recognition: The International TEFL Academy training course is given by highly qualified trainers with an average of 10 years experience each. The course has been reviewed, approved and accredited by Ascentis, an examination board overseen by the British Government and British Council recognized TESOL awarding organization.
Our TEFL TESOL Certification Meets British Council requirements for teaching jobs:
The International TEFL Academy Certificate in TEFL / TESOL meets British Council standards and is truly internationally recognized. The International TEFL Academy International Certificate opens doors to jobs with language schools and with the British Council, an international organization that has schools in 109 countries around the world with good pay and conditions.
This means that just about any country you want to teach in will have a British Council school in it somewhere. Many language schools use the British Council requirements as their own standard for hiring and use the "if it's good enough for the British Council, then it's good enough for us" type of philosophy.
The British Council only wants to hire the best so it places limits on the certificates it will accept. You don't have to be British to work for the British Council!
To find out how you can be teaching English overseas within a few months and be a fully trained English teacher, go to our website for more information or call us directly and speak with a real "live" advisor who has lived abroad and is an expert in TEFL TESOL certification and world travel.
Please visit our website
Fluent English speaker and have a great desire to be a trained and professional English language instructor through our TEFL TESOL certification course.
- English as a Second Language
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
1,350 USD to 2,095 USD for TEFL / TESOL certification course. Housing and transportion prices are extra
Program Fees Include:
- TEFL TESOL class
- Lifetime free job placement assistance.
- Assistance with housing and arrival at international TEFL class locations.
full time is very livable wage.
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview Required
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Phone/Video Interview
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network