International TEFL Academyhttp://www.internationalteflacademy.com/te...
916 W. Diversey Chicago, IL 60614 United States
United States: Boulder, Colorado Springs and 2 other cities
Length of Position
Are you interested in seeing the world while teaching English overseas? Change the lives of others through education with your certification, become a world traveler, and get paid to do it! Now is your opportunity to get TEFL TESOL Certification abroad or in Denver, CO. International TEFL Academy offers 4 week 150 hour TEFL certification courses in over 20 countries worldwide and online 170 hour TEFL classes to professionally train you to teach in all corners of the globe.
Armed with an International TEFL Academy TEFL TESOL certification, you will be able to work abroad and receive payment for teaching English. After taking our course in Denver, you can quickly begin working in major cities worldwide.
In close proximity to the wide open spaces of the Rocky Mountains and the American West, Denver is a virtual paradise for those who enjoy outdoor pursuits. During warmer months, one can find it hard to choose between mountain biking, horseback riding, hiking and rock climbing, to name just a few of the possibilities; while in the winter Denver offers prime access to some of the world's finest ski slopes. Denver offers a genuine taste of the Old American West, where cattlemen and gold prospectors left behind a legacy and mystique that is still alive in the city's elegant 19th century buildings and on its streets.
With the entrepreneurial spirit of a vintage frontier mining town and a stunning natural setting, Denver makes a perfect location to experience the heartland of America while earning your internationally recognized TEFL/TESOL Certification.
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) or Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) are the industry terms for a professional English language teacher in a foreign country. Teaching English overseas is not just an opportunity to travel abroad: it is the chance to truly immerse yourself in a new culture, while changing your life and the lives of others. Both living and working overseas will help you connect to the rest of the world.
Popular Countries to Teach English With a TEFL TESOL Certification:
Europe: Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine
Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras
Asia: Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand
How does this work?
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Enroll in our 4 week, full-time TEFL certification course
2) Receive high-caliber interview and job guidance from our student affairs office
3) Begin your career abroad!
Contact International TEFL Academy for a brochure describing the process, read over the charts of where you can teach, how much money you make and the educational requirements. Advisors in our office are waiting to help you through the decision process. Join hundreds of thousands of others who teach abroad each year by starting with a professional TEFL TESOL certification.
Advantages of the International TEFL Academy Certification Course:
* Affordable: Fees are designed to make teaching abroad within your immediate reach and budget.
* Credible: A college-level course, taught by high-quality professors. International TEFL Academy provides its students with internationally recognized and accredited 150-hour lifetime certification. Armed with an additional 20 hours of volunteer observation and tutoring in a live ESL classroom, this 200 hour TEFL TESOL certification is everything you will need to be prepared to teach around the world!
* Accredited: International TEFL Academy is part of the INTESOL Worldwide association providing TEFL TESOL courses since 1993. We are, and have been, accredited as being at NQF level 4 by Ascentis (OCNW) a British National Awarding Body, as well as ODLQC, the Open and Distance Learning Quality Council.
* Personal: International TEFL Academy provides comprehensive, lifetime job search guidance to all of our students and graduates. Our advisors are on-hand to assist you and provide the expertise and insight you will need to navigate job markets around the globe.
Our training center in Denver Colorado is easily accessible and the campus houses a large English language school. Facilities include 25 fully equipped classrooms, a teachers' lounge, a student center, administrative offices, and a large computer lab with Internet connection and WiFi.
Our International TEFL TESOL Courses are also offered throughout the world in:
Europe: Cyprus, Hungary, Greece, Italy, Russia, Spain, and Turkey
Central and North America: Costa Rica, Guatemala, USA and Mexico
South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Peru
Asia: Cambodia, Thailand, and Vietnam
Go to the International TEFL Academy website for more information, to request a brochure, or to speak with an advisor who has lived abroad and is an expert in TEFL TESOL certification and world travel. Find out today how you can begin your career as a fully trained English teacher in beautiful Denver, Colorado!
Native or Fluent English speaker.
1,050 USD to 2,095
- TEFL TESOL class
- Lifetime free job placement assistance.
- Assistance with housing and arrival at international TEFL class locations.
12 - 18 euros an hour, full time is very livable wage
International TEFL Academy is founded on the principles that everyone should have the opportunity to live abroad as an English teacher. We believe that all teachers should have the highest quality training in TEFL/TESOL, and be provided the skills to live, work and travel abroad. We believe English language students have a right to the highest quality English instruction from qualified and certified TEFL/TESOL instructors.