United States: Bloomington, Carbondale, Champaign and 11 other citiesLength of Position: 6-12 months
International TEFL Academy Chicago TEFL TESOL Certification courses.
Are you interested in seeing the world while teaching English overseas? Educate the lives of others while becoming a world traveler, and get paid to do it! Now is your opportunity to get your TEFL Certification in the Chicago area or abroad. International TEFL Academy's world headquarters is in the Lincoln Park / Lakeview area of Chicago, within walking distance from DePaul University, 1 mile south of Wrigley Field and 15 minutes by the subway to downtown Chicago. We offer 4-week, 150 hour TEFL certification course in Chicago along with classes in over 20 countries worldwide and online 170 hour TEFL classes to professionally train you to teach in all corners of the world.
Armed with an International TEFL Academy TEFL TESOL certification, you will be able to work abroad and receive payment for teaching English. After taking our TEFL course in Chicago, you can quickly begin working in major cities worldwide.
Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL) or Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) are the industry terms for a professional English language teacher in a foreign country. Teaching English overseas is not just an opportunity to travel abroad: it is the chance to truly immerse yourself in a new culture, while changing your life and the lives of others. Both living and working overseas will help you connect Chicago to the rest of the world.
While teaching English abroad, you will be more than a tourist. As a paid English teacher, you will engage with the people and culture firsthand. Successful International TEFL Academy English teachers are true global citizens. They embrace opportunities to share their own cultural identity with others, while immersing themselves in new and different worlds.
Whether it's Asia, Latin America, Europe, or somewhere in between - International TEFL Academy can be the gateway to making your travel dreams a reality.
Call or visit our Chicago office today to speak with an academic advisor, or visit our website and request a free informational brochure.
Popular Countries to Teach English With a TEFL TESOL Certification:
Europe: Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Montenegro, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine
Latin America: Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela, Mexico, Costa Rica, Honduras
Asia: Cambodia, China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand
How does this work?
It's as easy as 1-2-3!
1) Choose to enroll in either a 4 week, full-time TEFL certification course at an international location, or our part-time, 3 month online TEFL certification course.
2) Receive high-caliber interview and job guidance from our student affairs office
3) Begin your career abroad!
Contact International TEFL Academy for a brochure describing the process, read over the charts of where you can teach, how much money you make and the educational requirements. Advisors in our office are waiting to help you through the decision process. Join hundreds of thousands of others who teach abroad each year by starting with a professional TEFL TESOL certification.
As a TEFL TESOL student, you have two certification options:
1. Enrolling in the full-time 4 week course in any of our 20 international locations in US, Europe, Asia, Latin Americar
2. Enrolling in our part-time 11 week online course part time.
Prior to moving overseas, the online TEFL TESOL course can be taken from anywhere in the world.
Advantages of the International TEFL Academy Online Professional Course:
* Affordable: Fees are designed to make teaching abroad within your immediate reach and budget.
* Credible: A college-level course, taught by high-quality professors. International TEFL Academy provides its students with internationally recognized and accredited 150-hour lifetime certification. Armed with an additional 20 hours of volunteer observation and tutoring in a live ESL classroom, this 200 hour TEFL TESOL certification is everything you will need to be prepared to teach around the world!
* Accredited: International TEFL Academy is part of the INTESOL Worldwide association providing TEFL TESOL courses since 1993. We are, and have been, accredited as being at NQF level 5 by NCFE a British National Awarding Body, as well as ODLQC, the Open and Distance Learning Quality Council.
* Personal: International TEFL Academy provides comprehensive, lifetime job search guidance to all of our students and graduates. Our advisors are on-hand to assist you and provide the expertise and insight you will need to navigate job markets around the globe.
Our International TEFL TESOL Courses are offered throughout the world in:
Europe: Cyprus, Hungary, Greece, Italy, Russia, Spain, and Turkey
Central and North America: Costa Rica, Guatemala, USA and Mexico
South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, and Peru
Asia: Cambodia, Thailand, and Vietnam
Stop by our Chicago office to find out how you can be teaching English overseas within a few months as a fully trained English teacher!
Go to the International TEFL Academy website for more information and request a brochure or call us directly to speak with an advisor who has lived abroad and is an expert in TEFL TESOL certification and world travel.