United StatesLength of Position: 12-18 months
* Rotational training in all areas of Culinary
* Training will increase your skills and expertise in the field of Culinary
* Locations are in well known hotels throughout the US. We also have openings in fine dining restaurants as well
* PAID Internship/Traineeships - you will earn money will training in America
* Excellent locations in well known hotels throughout the US
Throughout the year
We are in search of qualified culinary candidates to be placed in 4 and 5 star hotels such as, Marriott, Crowne Plaza, Grand Hyatt, Sheraton, Hilton and Wyndham Hotels in major USA cities on 12 - 18 months PAID Internship / Traineeships.
If you want to experience the American culture and work and train in one of the top USA hotels apply now to see if you qualify for this exciting program.
* International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. is currently recruiting culinary candidates that have experience in the culinary and want to increase their knowledge and skills in one of America's leading hotels!
International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. works directly with the major sponsor organization in USA to guarantee you receive the best placement in the best location and with the best training plan available.
* All Internship placements are PAID!!
* SAVE more than USD 1500 on your program fees as International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. works directly with the USA sponsor organization & major hotels in USA.
* YOU are our priority, we also provide a devoted participant support office right here in USA.
International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. has several positions available now. Don't miss this once in a lifetime opportunity! Apply now and see if you qualify for this exceptional program.
- Culinary Arts / Cooking
- Food Science and Nutrition
Cost in US$:
Program Fees Include:
* Guaranteed Traineeships PAID placement
* DS 2019 ( USA work permit)
* DS 7002 (training plan)
* Medical insurance
* SEVIS payment
* Ongoing support before, during and after your Traineeships placement
The average pay for Culinary is 8.00 USD - 14 USD per hour
- If you are a Trainee you must have at least 1 year working experience, if a student then you can have less than 1 year working experience
This Program is open to
American, Asian, Australian, Canadian, European, Kiwi, South African and Worldwide Participants.
Typically Participants Work
in Groups of 2-25
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Job and Internship Network