2-4 Week, 3-6 Month
Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Academic Year, Throughout the year
Course starts every Monday (except beginners)
Internship or Volunteering:
Working abroad has become extremely popular in recent years not only because these exciting assignments represent the experience of a lifetime. Young people are increasingly looking at work abroad options for a number of very practical reasons, which go beyond the obvious fact that working abroad looks good on any CV. Please note that both internships and volunteering are unpaid experiences.
Liden & Denz is one of the first organisations to offer meaningful study and work programmes in Russia. Our aim is to give students a unique insight into the Russian daily life of our times. Although the assignments we offer are all supervised by Liden & Denz, the experience inside our host organisations will be very authentic.
a temporary, supervised, practical experience program in which a young person, usually a college or university student, carries out a training experience in a temporary position at a host company.
- Editorial assistant
- Webmarketing/SEO assistant
- Social media content assistant
- Events coordinator: Moscow
- English language teacher: St.Petersburg, Moscow
- Sales/Marketing assistant: St.Petersburg
- Legal assistance: St.Petersburg, Moscow
- Web copywriter: St.Petersburg, Moscow
a temporary, supervised, practical training in which a person voluntarily carries out a task which has social, environmental or cultural relevance.
- Assistant / administrator in theatre: St.Petersburg
- Volunteer in an orphanage: St.Petersburg
- Volunteer in a horse (equine) rehabilitation centre: St.Petersburg
Study Abroad - Earn College Credits!
Students studying with Liden & Denz can receive transferable credit from Brookhaven College, a fully accredited, comprehensive American community college accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. Brookhaven College offers MAP (Multinational Academic Program) participants one of several flat fees, determined by residency and number of courses (not credit hours) Brookhaven College will assist you with the credit application process providing you with detailed credit application instructions and additional support documents that are required to apply for credit.
First Year Courses:
- RUS 1311 Beginning Russian I (Requires 64 contact hours*) 3 semester hours of credit.
- RUSS 1312 Beginning Russian II (Requires 64 contact hours*) 3 semester hours of credit.
- RUSS 1411 Beginning Russian I (Requires 80 contact hours*) 4 semester hours of credit.
- RUSS 1412 Beginning Russian II (Requires 80 contact hours*) 4 semester hours of credit.
Second Year Courses:
- RUSS 2311 Intermediate Russian I (Requires 48 contact hours*) 3 semester hours of credit.
- RUSS 2312 Intermediate Russian II (Requires 48 contact hours*) 3 semester hours of credit.
- Computer Science
- Information Systems
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Social Work
- Web Design
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
- Russian Language
Cost in US$:
Price from: USD 362 a week
Program Fees Include:
- Assessment test
- All course materials
- Course certificate
- Guided city-tour
- Free Internet access
- Course participants who have booked accommodation through Liden & Denz are met at the airport or railway station and driven straight to their accommodation at no charge
- Enrollment Fee
- Mailing Fee
- Departure Service
At Liden & Denz we combine intensive studies with a wide range of excursions and other cultural and social activities year round to give our students an opportunity to acquaint themselves with the magnificent city of Moscow and - no less important - with the way of life in Russia. Some activities are free, such as the city tour for new students and our Friday cocktail. Other activities are sold at reasonable rates.
- Animal Welfare
Students choose Internships and Volunteering because they want to do something meaningful in a gap year; explore career options; develop social competence skills; acquire proficient language skills and immerse in a different culture.
This Program is open to
Typical Living Arrangements
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application