Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year, May Term
Start dates every Monday; Year Around
Requirements for the Internship:
- Be younger than 30 years old
- A minimum of one week of intensive language courses in Valencia is required for those with a high-intermediate level of Spanish (Level B1 in the European Framework of Reference). If you have lower skills, you must extend the Language Courses in Valencia for the necessary period. Please consider a minimum of eight weeks to acquire an intermediate level of Spanish if you are a complete beginner (preferably 10 weeks). And remember, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PAY ANYTHING until you know the company where you will be doing your internship. This is our way of assuring that you have decided upon the most convenient internship.
- Finally, you should have an open and social character, and should adapt to the profile the collaborating company requires. In exchange, you will enhance your knowledge of Spanish, get to know Spanish business culture and acquire useful intercultural soft skills, which will be very valuable for your personal and professional development.
- Human Resources
- International Trade
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
245 USD per week
Program Fees Include:
- Level test
- Course materials
- Programme of social & cultural activities of approximately 6 -10 hours per week
- Access to all the school facilities
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application