2-4 Week, 5-8 Week, 7-12 Month, 9-12 Week, 7-12 Month, 9-12 Week
Every Monday, Year Around!
The volunteering includes 4 weeks of Standard Spanish course of 20 lessons a week followed by the 4 weeks of Volunteering.
- From 18 years
- Minimum Spanish level B1
- Students should send CV and application letter in Spanish
- Students must provide proof of oral and written
To volunteer, NGOs are treated or non-profit foundations, as an aid to children, battered women, community work, volunteer to paint or work in a neighborhood, among others. Depends on the type of volunteering you want to make.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
260 USD a week, discounts for extended stays!
- Language instruction
- In-country orientation/Training
- In-country staff support
- Registration fees
Program Fees Include:
- Written and oral testing on the first day
- Free use of Internet and WiFi
- Certificate of attendance
- Orientation of school & city
- Full assistance with legal permit (Visa)
- Planned social & leisure activities
- Full assistance with tourism information
- Academic support
- Free conversational sessions on Tuesdays
- Free linguistic and cultural workshops
- Childcare & Children
- Community Centers
- Community Development
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Independent living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application