Throughout the year
Course starts every Monday (except beginners)
Practice your English communication skills in a real world setting. Add this option to your American Business English program to gain exposure to a field such as marketing, IT, etc.
Business English in Action for 4-10 or 11-14 Weeks:
- Practice your English communication skills in a real world setting.
- Add this option to the any 20 hour American English program (student visa required) to gain exposure to one of a variety of fields such as marketing, public relations, architecture, fashion, IT or the arts.
How it works:
- Spend weeks 1 and 2 in English class (student visa required) for 20 hours per week.
- After class, create a resume and practice your interview skills.
- Weeks 3 to 14, attend English class and participate in Business English in Action where you'll practice English in a New York company.
- English Class: 20 hours per week 9:00am to 1:00pm or 2:00pm to 6:00pm
- Business English in Action: Approximately 20 hours per week
- Information Systems
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Price from: USD 368 a week
Program Fees Include:
- Orientation Program
- Placement test
- Free workshop on writing, idioms, etc.
- Weekly student progress reports
- End of course certificate
- Free university counseling
- Fixed and wireless broadband Internet access
- Some cultural activities
- One time non-refundable registration fee 155 USD
- Study Materials Fee 65 USD
- The Arts + English additional registration fee 100 USD
- Airport transfers
- One time non-refundable accommodation fee 85 USD
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application