1-2 Weeks, 2-4 Weeks, 5-8 Weeks, 7-12 Months, 9-12 Weeks
Every Monday, year around
Solexico Puerto Vallarta offers students the option to participate in one of our selected volunteer activities we have visited each of the sites located in the city of Puerto Vallarta to meet the administrators of the volunteer programs and to know the sites personally.
PEACE works hand in hand with communities in Mexico to provide holistic education combined with community action programs that enable people to improve their quality of life as well as their financial stability.
We envision a peaceful co-existence between human beings and natural treasures, between foreigners and locals, between those who can give and those who need assistance, between progress and preservation.
* Protection: It is essential to protect animals, culture and the environment by conserving and celebrating the many facets of life, while instilling individual and communal responsibility.
* Education: An integral part of promoting positive change is providing quality education that encompasses all realms of life, therefore creating a lasting effect on both the collective and individual conscience.
* Animals: Living beings are an inherent part of our existence and survival, and we have the responsibility to serve as their protectors and ensure that they and their habitats are respected.
* Culture: Valuing diversity and culture is essential in fostering positive social change as well as promoting global awareness.
* Environment: As stewards of the natural world it is our duty to conserve and respect the environment and its resources while creating consciousness and awareness that will endure for generations.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
259 USD a week, save on All your weeks from the fourth week!
- In-country staff support
- In-country orientation/Training
- Language instruction
Program Fees Include:
- Pre-course level test
- Access to all the school facilities
- Free Salsa and Cooking classes included in all programs
- Free internet access and wireless connection
- Social Work
16-28 and more
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Typical Living Arrangements
- Independent living
Typically Participants Work
Independently or in Groups
Application Process Involves
- Online Application