Throughout the year
Course starts every Monday (except beginners)
Structure of the Internship Program:
- Full-time students aged between 18 and 28 and with an intermediate level of Spanish (or above) are eligible to attend our Spanish Internship program.
- This program combines a 4-week (or longer) Intensive Spanish course with a 12-week (or longer) work experience program in a company based in or near Barcelona.
- During the internship students are expected to work a full 38-hour week and these positions are normally not paid as this is considered to be part of the training program. However, they do provide students with the ideal opportunity to practice and develop their Spanish skills in a professional environment, and students will also develop a number of work-related skills and competencies.
- Work experience of this kind can obviously be an invaluable addition to students' CVs.
Students interested in following an internship program should apply at least 3 months in advance of their preferred starting date. This will provide us with plenty of time to find a suitable company prepared to offer the work experience component.
- International Relations
- Liberal Arts
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Social Work
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Price from: USD 181 - USD 265 a week
Program Fees Include:
- Level test
- All course materials
- Programme of social & cultural activities of approximately 6 -10 hours per week
- Access to all the school facilities
- Entrance fees
- Transport for excursions
- Airport pick-up/drop-off service
- Internship Program
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network