May Term, Throughout the year, Academic Year, Trimester, Winter, Summer, Spring, Fall
Every Monday, Year Around
• An Internship for students is a great opportunity to improve their knowledge of the Italian language and to have a professional experience in the capital of tourism and commerce.
• A minimum knowledge of the Italian language (B1 pre-intermediate) and the participation in a language course (Intensive Standard - 4 weeks) is required to have access to the Internship Program.
• The candidates can choose among different job sectors according to their curriculum and expectations.
• Duration from 4 to any number of weeks
- Fashion Business
- Fashion Design
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
340 USD a week, discounts for extended stays!
Program Fees Include:
- Level test
- Internet access
- WI-FI zone
- Some social activities
- Didactic material price: included in the enrolment fee
This Program is open to
American, European, Canadian, Australian, South African, Kiwi, Worldwide and Asian Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application