Throughout the year
Course starts every Monday (except beginners)
French Student Internship:
- It is an opportunity to live a professional experience which will be valuable on the curriculum and for the future of the students
- Duration: Minimum 4 weeks
- 18+ students
- Minimum level required before the course: A2
- Minimum level before the internship placement: B1
- Internship application is due a minimum of 12 weeks before the anticipated arrival date.
- Internship students are mixed together with the others during the General Course and split according to the levels
- With a French compagny, at the Cote d'Azur or in areas of the French Riviera.
- Minimum duration: 6 weeks
- Maximum: 6 months
Fields of activity:
- business administration
- Other fields possible upon request
French Work Hours and Internship Details:
- 35 hours per week
- discretion to give the students a compensation of up to 400 euros per month depending on the job done, the integration and motivation.
- Internship application is minimum 12 weeks before the anticipated arrival date.
- A French level test is mandatory upon registration (written and oral).
- A CV and motivation letter in French must be sent with application.
- Internship is not paid, companies may pay at their discretion.
- International Trade
- Public Administration & Government
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Price from: USD 368 a week
Program Fees Include:
- First Day Orientation
- French Level Test
- Teaching material is provided and included in the price of the course
- Welcome "apero"
- 1 half-day excursion per week
- 1 evening activity per week
- Registration fees of 50 Euros
- Accommodation fees of 50 Euros
- Airport transfer
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Online Application