International Humanity Foundation – Executive Director Thail
The International Humanity Foundation is in need of an Executive Director to work on senior management of their children’s homes in Thailand and Kenya. You will take responsibility for the knowledge management, strategy, organisational policy, IHF’s online presence, grants, and global fundraising. The position is residential in Nakuru, Kenya.
IHF works globally to provide education and support to children from marginalised tribes and children in poverty through our children’s homes in Kenya and Thailand and our education centres in Indonesia.
1. Help oversee the management of the children’s homes in Nakuru, Kenya and Chiang Rai, Thailand.
2. Help ensure financial stability of the homes and compliance with local children’s, home registration, employment and NGO/Foundation reporting legislation.
3. Work on recruiting, managing and supporting teams of Co-Directors in each children’s home and in our international online teams.
4. Develop and implement global knowledge management systems.
5. Engage in hands-on work in the children’s homes.
- Social Sciences
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- Online Application
Multiple Countries: Indonesia, Kenya Multiple Countries: Indonesia, Kenya Show less
The International Humanity Foundation is seeking a volunteer to fill the role of co-director of its children's homes and education centers in Indonesia and Kenya. In Indonesia,...