Intern OZ Header Image Intern OZ Header Image

Internships in Australia

Nice experience!

I managed to learn as much as possible from this experience. Without this experience, I wouldn't even be receiving phone calls from jobs that I have applied so far. Additionally, in the office, I made good friends and connections for life. Thus, paying for this internship was a good investment.

I had a blast!

The people I have met are amazing, and my internship was an experience I will cherish forever. Australia is a beautiful place filled with beautiful people! I will definitely be back in January to either work, or continue with David and his team! :)

The small business atmosphere...was totally what I looked for

In my time in Australia I learned how to post brand related articles on social media and how to maintain social media channels for different kind of companies. I did not really learn about SEO and SEM/SEA as much as I wanted. This was what I actually went for in first place.

For this point in time this internship was perfect.

Lovely to live somewhere else in the world for 6 months. See, feel, taste experience new stuff. From food to cultures to scenic views. This is all non-academic. At university where my internship took place I had a wonderful time as from previous work experience I expected this to suit me well, and it did.

Wonderful internship

Wonderful internship, but experience also dependent on the skills of the intern.

World leading neuroscientists, supportive environment, and overall incredible placement for those with a research background.

I don't think my internship experience could have been any better! :)

I had a blast! The people I have met are amazing, and my internship was an experience I will cherish forever. Australia is a beautiful place filled with beautiful people! I will definitely be back in January to either work, or continue with my supervisor and his team! :)

I fell in love with the country!

I found positive reviews online and ended up with a great internship. I'm in the office 3-4 days per week, form 9 or 10 until 5, not because I am always swamped with work to do, but because I love my coworkers and am passionate about the tasks they give me. There is always something to see and do, the hardest part is just being able to afford it all! I wish I had known that the temperature does vary in Australia: contrary to popular belief, you will need some warm clothes! But on the whole, the only thing I really wish I'd known before arriving is how quickly I would fall in love with the whole country!

Fantastic Experience

Everything is going great! The internship itself is a very good one, I'm allowed to work independently. I like the job as it inspires me for the rest of my education!
Furthermore, I love the Brisbane and I already made friends to hang out with. I've traveled to Fraser Island and the sunshine coast, and planning to do more traveling. For Xmas I'm going to Sydney.

So everything is pretty good so far. Just can't think about the fact that I'm going back after 2.5 months :(.

what an amazing experience

I couldn't be happier be with my finance internship in Melbourne. My colleagues were a great bunch and really took me under their wing! Also, Helen at Intern OZ was a real pleasure to deal with. My accommodation was very central and I was in a shared apartment with other interns and they even met me at the airport. That was a nice touch and from the moment I arrived I felt really relaxed and comfortable. I'm planning on going back to Australia next year, and perhaps doing another internship! G'day!

Excellent service

Intern OZ were incredibly useful for me, they generally wanted to help and are passionate about what they do. They are open to helping people in diverse situations, whether you are currently a student, or have graduated and are wanting to gain work experience in your particular field. They take your personal situation and budget into consideration and really strive to meet these requirements to provide you with the a genuine, educational and unforgettable experience. What I found convenient during my study abroad was the fact that they are able to arrange your accommodation and organize events so you have the chance to meet other interns in your area, I was able to meet so many new friends and experience the culture!

Great Experience!

This was a great experience! I was able to have a lot of time in the body composition lab (I am in the Nutrition Industry) learning about new techniques that I was unfamiliar with. The staff was also very friendly and helpful.

they do a good job!

You do a good job! I am glad to gain work experience in my summer internship, since it was impressive to me. I learned a lot about food processing, safety and quality management in orientated tasks. I also enjoyed working with my supervisor and colleagues.

Best time ever

Intern OZ was my last hope of finding an internship. I was extremely happy when they found one. They helped answering every question, provided good and clear information that was very helpful and they stayed in contact with the company that you are working for to make sure that everything goes well.

Greenwich Village Accommodation is a great place to live because of the people. The building on the inside looks old and warn down. Though all facilities are there and clean.