Fall, Spring, Summer, Winter, Trimester, Academic Year, Throughout the year, May Term
Programs start monthly throughout the year.
No specific qualifications are required to apply to the programs. We simply ask that applicants are dedicated, focused, motivated, and passionate about building a career in sport!
- Camp Counselor & Trip Leader
- Food Science & Nutrition
- Health Sciences
- Human Resources
- Information Systems
- International Relations
- International Trade
- Kinesiology & Exercise Science
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
- Parks & Recreation
- Physical Therapy
- Public Administration & Government
Cost in US$:
Program prices are based on the length of the program chosen and begin at GBP 650.00 / USD 1,000.00 for a 4-week program in any of our European destinations. PLEASE NOTE: Accommodation costs are not included in the program prices. Applicants can book these independently, or IIS can provide prices from a variety of pre-approved providers, where safety, and quality have been pre-checked.
Program Fees Include:
- A guaranteed professional internship
- Your own dedicated Program Manager who will work with you to prepare you for your experience
- Preparation of a professional level CV (resume) and cover letter
- Pre-departure Q&A session
- 24-Hour access to a Local Co-Ordinator in your program city.
- Welcome pack including local map and essential information
Internships are typically unpaid.
This Program is open to
South African, European, American, Canadian, Australian, Asian, Worldwide and Kiwi Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Phone/Video Interview
- Online Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Exit Debriefing Abroad
- Alumni Network
- Job and Internship Network