Intern in Japan Header Image Intern in Japan Header Image

Intern in Japan

Internship in Tokyo

My month in Japan was absolutely fantastic and I wish I could have stayed longer. I’m glad that I applied through Intern in Japan as both Noa and Taku were helpful, friendly and supportive, which not only made this experience possible but also facilitated my stay in Tokyo. Even though I’ve been to Tokyo several times in the past, living there as more of a local rather than a tourist allowed me to view the city and people in an entirely different light. Unfortunately Noa wasn’t present in Tokyo when I was there, but even so she kept in contact with me throughout and even after my trip to make sure that everything was alright. Taku, who met with us instead of Noa, was just as amiable and accommodating.
I’m thankful for this overall experience, as not only did I have an amazing time but it also influenced my decision to apply to graduate schools in Tokyo so hopefully I will be able to return and live there soon.
I definitely recommend Intern in Japan and I hope that everyone will have just as positive an experience as I did.

Internship in Tokyo

I had a wonderful experience in Tokyo with the help of the team from Intern in Japan. Noa skillfully guided me through every step of the application process and continuously checked up on me throughout my stay in Japan, even after my departure. The other member of the Intern in Japan team, Taku, was always available to meet up in Tokyo during my internship and provide any assistance I might need. Tokyo is a wonderful and incredibly exciting city - despite jam-packing my days with activities for over a month, I still hope to return and keep ticking things off of my bucket list. The food is amazing, the sights are beautiful and the people are truly friendly and helpful, even if, like me, you barely speak a word of Japanese. I would definitely recommend visiting and working as an intern in Japan, and would encourage you to contact Intern in Japan to have an experience that is as positive and memorable as mine was.

The best program ever!

The experience I had living and working in Japan was great. I wasn't used to working everyday and struggles the first weeks. But I got used to it rather quickly and didn't expect to learn about so many new things. Social life was amazing, I made new friends while living in the shared house. I'm glad I signed up for this program, I am glad I invested in my future and received the proper support from Intern in Japan. I would do it all over again if I could!

Great experience and support!

I was actually worried about coming to Japan to do an internship because I don't speak Japanese well and didn't know how things worked there. But their team made me feel welcome with their consulting and their smooth placement process. Choosing to stay at a shared house, I was able to meet new people to explore the city with. I definitely recommend this program to other people!

International start of my career

This was my first time in Japan and will definitely not be my last time! I've met awesome people and really enjoyed my internship at an international IT company that expanded my network en connections around the world. I learned a bit of Japanese during my stay. The support of Intern in Japan was very helpful, they organised several gatherings with other interns and locals. We went out for dinner and drinks and made some good friends along the way. You should try Okonomiyaki which is my favorite food :).

Lifechanging!

I joined Intern in Japan this February and will complete my Graphic Design internship in July. Up until now everything has been fantastic! After having a consultation with Intern in Japan I was convinced that an internship was the best option for me as I have always been interested in the Japanese culture. There is a lot of competition in the design field and I needed something unique. Intern in Japan picked the right company for me right away which I am very thankful for! At the moment I am enjoying and learning something new everyday. My co-workers are very helpful and I am busy designing a new website for a Japanese cosmetic company. I met up with some other interns through Intern in Japan’s gatherings and field trips. I’ve already decided that I will come back to look for a job after graduation. I am very thankful and happy I made this step, I have the feeling I learned so much more than I ever would in class! Without Intern in Japan this might not have been possible at all!

Great experience!

I would like to thank Intern in Japan and my supervisors for this amazing experience. I am majoring in IT and Business at the moment. Intern in Japan found me an internship in Tokyo at a venture IT-company.
I was in charge of developing mobile application and helped out with some software engineering. Because my major is in Business as well, my supervisors also wanted me to help out with the market strategies and promotions of these products.
I developed great skills in communication and marketing and improved my coding skills.

I exactly know what I would like to do after I graduate and can't thank Intern in Japan enough for their assistance.
I was a bit nervous prior to arrival and during my first week but they always took good care of me by taking us out for dinner and some trips (we went to Kamakura, Odaiba and Saitama!). The housing was great too, I made a lot of friends in a short time.

I definitely recommend everyone this program!

Japan's experience

It was one of the best experiences I have ever had. Intern in Japan gives an amazing support to find a suitable internship for anyone. I got my internship within two weeks prior travel. The support from Intern in Japan during the internship was not as good as before the internship but still overall good.

The internship in "deVere Group" itself was amazing. I got a chance to experience almost all aspects of the company, and had the chance to talk to real clients.

I recommend an internship in Japan for anyone because it is a life experience.

Marketing Internship

I had an amazing time in Tokyo! I Definitely recommend Intern in Japan. It was my first time in Japan and the support I received from the staff made it alot more accessible and easier, especially in the beginning. My internship was at an IT company as a marketing intern. I had to promote a new app through online channels and events held on Tokyo. My boss took me to several meetings with partners and we sometimes went out for drinks after work. This program definitely made me realize what I want to do after I graduate and I'm sure this valuable experience will help me to achieve my career goals.