Intern Brazil Header Image Intern Brazil Header Image

Professional Internships in Brazil with Intern Brazil

A wonderful experience with Intern Brazil

I have had a tremendous experience with Intern Brazil. It was one of the best decisions I made in my life. Marcio and Fernando were very helpful from the very beginning and I am very proud to be one of their early clients. They helped with setting up professional internship, which connected me with wonderful people. They also introduced me to their friends and families. Living with the host family, who is also Fernando's family, was an absolutely unforgettable experience. Frankly, I think them as my family in Brazil. The cultural experience that I had would have been possible with other teams that I had considered prior to the trip. Finally, it means to me than anything that I have made friends like Marcio and Fernando. You will be in good hands if you want a truly valuable life experience.

Absolutely wonderful

Intern Brazil has a wonderful staff that genuinely cares and is invested in your experience. They want to find the internship that best suits your interests and needs and will tailor the experience to whatever you need to make it happen. Personally, they helped me through everything from the visa process to leaving for home and everything in between. Beyond work, they work hard to make sure you enjoy all of the cultural and traveling experiences you can possible have. There is no better company for finding internships in Brazil.

Marketing internship

Intern Brazil helped me pursue my dreams of interning in a foreign country. I had an amazing experience interning with a great company in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I learned so much about myself and what type of career I want to pursue after college in just 2 months after being there. My Portuguese also improved a lot and I was able to fully immerse myself in the culture. Everyone in Brazil was so friendly and welcoming and the food was delicious! On the weekends, I was able to explore the city of Sao Paulo and I even took a trip to visit Rio de Janeiro. I plan on visiting Brazil again very soon all thanks to Intern Brazil for an unforgettable experience abroad.

My experience with Intern Brazil

I had an amazing time with Intern Brazil. They really immersed me in Brazilian culture both professionally and socially and revealed to me what it takes to be successful in business and every aspect of life in Brazil.

My living situations in Brazil couldn't have been better. Intern Brazil placed security and safety at a very high level and was there to assist me promptly whenever I needed them. There were a few times where I got into tight situations and they were there to help me and make sure that I was ok.

I would definitely recommend this program to all of those seeking to intern in Brazil. You will have an amazing unforgettable experience.

First time abroad - Brazil

This was my first time out of the USA and it was a total blast! I am an engineering major and was having trouble finding a summer internship on my own. Intern Brazil solved this problem for me, setting up interviews and taking me through the whole process. Also, as a student athlete I had some specific requirements, which they were very helpful with. Overall, they did a great job, were professional, and the people involved were a ton of fun too!