Interfaith Israel Header Image Interfaith Israel Header Image

Israel Teen Fellowship

Amazing Israel experience!

This past summer I spent two weeks in Israel with an amazing group of teens on this program. Israel Teen Fellowship is a program that provides an experience for those of different faiths and cultures to come together and learn about the connections they have to Israel. From the moment we landed, we dove straight into various activities, from scavenger hunts to paragliding to a spiritual Shabbat in Jerusalem. Some highlights of the trip were staying in all the different hotels and guest houses with my new ten new friends and getting to know them, but besides the friends and the touring, the unique and special thing about the program was the multicultural aspect.

A Wonderful Experience

I had the most amazing time on Israel Teen Fellowship. I am a 10th grader from an Interfaith family and the trip was perfect for me. I learned not only about my Jewish heritage, but also learned things about my Christian roots and several other cultures. The staff on the trip were extremely culturally sensitive and facilitated really interesting and thought provoking discussions. Not only did I learn so much, but I also made friendships with the other students on the trip with whom I still keep in touch with almost a year later. The adventures on the trip were also so great, especially riding camels in the Negev, meeting the Bedouins, and going to the Druze village, and many many more. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone from any faith who wants to explore Israel.

Great Program, Really knowledgeable staff

I really enjoyed the trip that I took with ITF. The very knowledgeable staff did a wonderful job leading the tour and helping the kids bond together. I had been to Israel before, but this trip helped me see the country in a whole new light. Definitely a trip worth taking!