InterExchange participants InterExchange participants

Work and Travel Canada

Working In Canada through InterExchange

I took a year between my undergrad and grad school to live and work in Canada. Throughout the summer, I worked at a marina. I had a great experience working with boaters and cottagers around the area. As winter approaches, I plan to begin applying to other jobs for the remainder of my stay.

As for InterExchange, the program is amazing. It is so difficult to get a work visa because of sponsorship requirements. InterExchange made the process quick and easy. Their staff is extremely helpful and is always available to answer questions about the application process. Additionally, they have made themselves available to me even after I've moved with various questions I've had. Everything about my experience with InterExchange has been great. They simplify the process of being able to live and work in a different country and give you the opportunity to travel while also having a means to support yourself.

• InterExchange responded to this review September 29, 2016 at 10:30 AM

Hi Nick, Wow! What a review. Thanks so much for your thoughts. We know the visa process is tricky and it is our goal to demystify it for everyone. Glad it worked well for you and we look forward to being in touch! ~InterExchange

Working holiday in Canada

I have been living it up in Canada since getting approved for my visa through InterExchange. I found myself living Whistler, BC. They call it "never-never land" because people seem to stop aging here. There have been days that I have been snowboarding and sunbathing in the same day, followed by drinks with friends. The nightlife and wildlife leave nothing to be desired. I have been very please with my experience overall.
Most people are shocked when they find out I am American and I got a work visa for Canada. Even though we share a huge border, it takes a little research to the visa. I chose InterExchange because of their rates and availability to help out and answer questions. If you meet all of the age and school requirements the rest is easy. James at InterExchange helped me along the way and has always been friendly and prompt to answer all of my questions. I am looking forward to traveling through their services in the future.

Adventure in Canada

My time in Canada just recently started roughly two months ago, so I can't exactly write anything about the country, but as for how I got here, that was quite the task on its own. I signed up just before the cut off for 2015 and my cooperators were nothing but helpful! They all helped answer any questions and fill out any applications. And, throughout all of it they helped keep me calm and assure me this would happen. I'm incredibly thankful for all that they did.

• InterExchange responded to this review April 07, 2016 at 1:50 PM

Thanks Adam! We aim to make the process feel smooth and simple and we're glad you found the support useful. Keep on keepin on and safe travels!