InterExchange participants InterExchange participants

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

Interexchange is the Way to Go

I really believe I would have had an entirely different experience without the backing of Interexchange. They were always there for me, even at odd hours. James emailed regularly to check in while I was away, and Jiyeon was an absolute angel with me through the whole visa process. I had initially left for Thailand with a contract to teach for a single semester, but when I fell in love with my new school I decided to stay the year, and Interexchange was just as helpful then as they were at the beginning. I have met many many other teachers abroad who went to Thailand with other companies, and every time they told me of their experiences, I was even happier to have gone with Interexchange. You feel like you matter to them, and you're not just treated like a number on a page.

• InterExchange responded to this review May 26, 2016 at 3:00 PM

Thanks for your positive words Katy! We aim to provide close support and set participants up for success. It's reassuring to hear that you extended your time abroad and we're happy you made so much of the experience - well done! ~James (InterExchange)

• The School/Placement

• Pay and Benefits

• Teacher Support

Teaching in Thailand

This was an experience of a lifetime! I met a lot of people from the program that I still keep in touch with. I also have met locals who I still keep in touch with. The best advice I can give is to be open to the Thai culture. Keep in mind you are a visitor/tourist and not from USA. Assimilate yourself and you'll have a great time!