InterExchange participants InterExchange participants

Summer English Camp Italy

Best summer of my life!

This program exceeded my expectations! Ashley was very helpful answering questions before I left the US and the Italian camp coordinators made us feel right at home from the second we were picked up for Macerata. I had no previous teaching experience nor a TEFL, TESL, etc. We were given a guide with lessons and activities, but also the flexibility to incorporate our own ideas to make English fun for each age group. It was very rewarding at the end of each camp to see the progress and hear positive feedback from parents. On our off time, we explored our cities, took day and weekend trips and spent time with our host families. I made great friends from all over the world and I can't wait to visit my host families again. If I have the opportunity, I hope to participate in this program in the future!

• InterExchange responded to this review November 11, 2016 at 8:05 AM

Thanks Tara! Sounds like everything went really well and we too hope that you're able to revisit the program and your contacts there before long! Make it happen! :)

~InterExchange

• Teacher Support

The most rewarding experience ever!

I did not know what to expect when I first decided to embark on this journey, but it definantly beyond amazing and the best experience I have ever had! The children made my experience so rewarding and my weekend trips allowed me to see more of the beautiful country! I would completely recommend this program for anyone who wants to step out of their comfort zones and live in another country!

• InterExchange responded to this review May 25, 2016 at 12:54 PM

Thank you Jess! It's great that you got to travel on weekends (which we recommend for everyone!) and I'm glad you got along so well with the youngsters! ~James (InterExchange)

• Teacher Support

Experience of a lifetime...

It was the most beautiful, rewarding and excellent experience of my life. I wish it never ended. The kids I tutored was perfect and my roommates have become my sisters. I wish I could go back and experience it all over again.

• InterExchange responded to this review May 25, 2016 at 12:48 PM

Thanks Stephanie! Glad it worked out so well! And I'm sure you'll be able to head back and visit again - be sure to make the time for it before long! ~James (InterExchange)