InterExchange participants InterExchange participants

Summer Camp Counselors and Support Staff Placements

Marvelous place

I had the time of my life, it was a great experience to pass my last summer at a summer camp and I would love to go back again, american people is amazing, everybody was friendly with me and with whole international crew, the camp director was always amazing and everybody of staff too. thanks for giving me the chance to live the experience of being in a summer camp!!!

• Professional Development

The adventure of a lifetime

This experience has been the greatest adventure so far.
From the day I arrived to Hostel international, our train trip with all my co-workers the whole camp, my adventures after camp...everything went amazingly fine.
Im really thankful for the Bolivian cooperator, interexchange and mi camp stonewall for everything they did for me.
Definitely I have grown a lot as a person, I have developed my skills and I learned some new as well and I gather memories and friends that will last for ever!

Fantastic opportunity

My experience at Brookwood was a wonderful opportunity through which I was able to make friends, Gain experience, learn new things and make money. It enabled me work with interesting people and gain experience in a new environment all while earning money.