In an increasingly globalized economy, international work experience is one of the most valuable assets you can add to your resume. InterExchange Career Training USA offers you the opportunity to jump-start your career with an internship in the USA.
We specialize in sponsoring J-1 Visas for individuals who have already found internships in the USA. Once you have secured a job offer from a US employer, we guide you through the visa process and provide assistance to both you and your employer.
Our services include:
* Processing your program application
* Determining your eligibility for a J-1 Visa
* Supplying you with the necessary visa paperwork
* Offering ongoing support and assistance throughout your program
Many fields of training are available: Accounting, Advertising, Hospitality, Culinary Arts, Business, Information Technology, Finance, Tourism, Marketing, Law, Engineering, Public Relations, Media and Communications, and more.
Programs range from 1-12 months, and salary varies by company.
As a Career Training USA participant, you will have the opportunity to:
* Intern or train with a top-notch host employer in the USA.
* Gain real-world experience in your field of study or occupational field.
* Advance your career through strong contacts and relationships.
* Add an international dimension to your resume with cross-cultural skills and experience.