In an increasingly globalized economy, international work experience is one of the most valuable assets you can add to your resume. InterExchange Career Training USA offers you the opportunity to jump-start your career with an internship in the USA.
We specialize in sponsoring J-1 Visas for individuals who have already found internships in the USA. Once you have secured a job offer from a US employer, we guide you through the visa process and provide assistance to both you and your employer.
Our services include:
* Processing your program application
* Determining your eligibility for a J-1 Visa
* Supplying you with the necessary visa paperwork
* Offering ongoing support and assistance throughout your program
Many fields of training are available: Accounting, Advertising, Arts and Culture, Hospitality, Culinary Arts, Business, Information Technology, Finance, Tourism, Marketing, Law, Engineering, Public Relations, Media and Communications, and more.
Programs range from 1-12 months, and salary varies by company.
As a Career Training USA participant, you will have the opportunity to:
* Intern or train with a top-notch host employer in the USA.
* Gain real-world experience in your field of study or occupational field.
* Advance your career through strong contacts and relationships.
* Add an international dimension to your resume with cross-cultural skills and experience.
Throughout the year
* Internships are open to:
- Students currently enrolled in a degree or professional certificate program in a college, university, or other post-secondary academic institution outside the US
- Individuals who have graduated from these institutions within 12 months of the internship start date
* Training programs are open to:
- Individuals who hold a degree or professional certificate from a post-secondary academic institution, college, university, or other post-secondary academic institution outside the US and at least one year of related professional experience outside the US
- Individuals with at least five years of related professional experience outside the US. (These participants must provide letters of reference from former employers to verify their work experience.)
All program participants must also:
- Complete an internship or training program with an eligible host employer.
- Be between the ages of 18 and 38.
- Be involved in an internship or training program related to their studies (Interns) or professional experience (Trainees).
- Be interviewed in-person, over the phone or via web camera by InterExchange or an approved InterExchange cooperator.
- Have verifiable English language skills and possess comprehension of English terminology of their field.
- Have sufficient funds to support themselves during their time in the USA (including housing and living costs).
- Be involved in an internship or training program in a field that InterExchange is designated to sponsor, including the following: Architecture, Arts and Culture, Business, Commerce & Finance, Engineering, Hospitality & Tourism, Information Media & Communications, Management, Marketing & Sales, Public Administration & Law, the Sciences, and Industrial Occupations. InterExchange cannot sponsor training programs in medicine, teaching, social work, or manual labor.
Cost in US$:
Starting at 625
Program Fees Include:
* Program Fee: Variable by program length (inquire online for fee information)
* Application Fee (only for applicants to the Placement Program): USD 100
* SEVIS Fee: USD 180 (payable to the Department of Homeland Security upon acceptance to the program)
* Embassy/Consulate Fee: Approximately USD 160, paid to the Embassy/Consulate
* Round-trip transportation to the USA (arranged by applicant)
* Housing (arranged by applicant)
* Basic living expenses (varies by applicant)
Varies by location and company.
- Per J-1 Visa Regulations:
* Interns may only pursue internships that are related to their academic field of study
* Trainees may only pursue training programs that are related to their occupational field
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Written Application
- Letters of Reference
- Phone/Video Interview