InterExchange participants InterExchange participants

• The Employer

• Pay and Benefits

• Professional Development

Wonderful Experience

I had the time of my life spending a summer in Spain! I feel head over heels for the two boys I looked after and the family was always welcoming. I made amazing friends and improved my Spanish greatly. 10/10 would do again!

• InterExchange responded to this review May 25, 2016 at 10:48 AM

Sounds perfect! I'm glad you would recommend the InterExchange experience and, who knows?, maybe you'll return for a visit one of these days! Thanks for the great review. ~James (InterExchange)

• The Employer

• Pay and Benefits

• Professional Development

The Time of My Life

This was the best experience of my life. I have always wanted to travel to Spain and InterExchange provided me with the opportunity to do so. I made new friends and became apart of a new family. I was able to make an impact on the children that I worked with, improve my Spanish and tour other parts of Europe. I am still in contact with my host family, so that one day I will be able to go back and visit. I will never forget the summer that I lived in Madrid.

• InterExchange responded to this review May 26, 2016 at 3:23 PM

Thank you Monique. We hope you continue to reflect happily on your time with your hosts in Madrid, and that you find time to be in touch with them still! We're grateful for our small part in helping you achieve your dream of travel to Spain!