InterExchange participants InterExchange participants

Au Pair in New Zealand

My year as an Au pair

I'm so happy to have gone through this program for my work abroad. I've heard horror stories from other au pairs about their program and am glad to have had only a pleasant relationship with Interexchange. They were extremely helpful throughout my year. I was quite nervous and had many questions before my program began and Interexchange (Jiyeon Glass especially) answered every question I had. The New Zealand based program, Dream au pair, that Interexchange paired me with was great as well. I felt comfortable knowing that I had support not only back in the states, but in New Zealand as well. Thank you Interexchange, my year was amazing!

• InterExchange responded to this review May 26, 2016 at 7:54 AM

Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Kyelaya! We're glad you got so much from the program (we know your hosts did as well!). We hope you'll continue to spread the word about au pair opportunities and build upon your international child care experience in the years ahead! ~James (InterExchange)

• Professional Development

Great way to see the world!

This program has given me such a great way to see the world and not have to worry about where I'll stay or how I'll support myself. I love that I have a home base here in NZ and a really supportive host family. There's also a great au pair community with people always looking to meet up and try new things. I highly recommend this program!

• InterExchange responded to this review April 07, 2016 at 1:43 PM

Thanks for your feedback Katie! Great to hear how well things are going with your host family and we look forward to hearing more about your experience before long!

Au Pair for 3 kids

I've been an Au Pair for almost 3 months now and I love it. My host family is super supportive and the mom and I get along great. I don't work all the time though, I've had plenty of time to travel and to do things. Both InterExchange and Dream Au Pair (my NZ company) have been incredibly helpful throughout the whole process. And both provide a constant support system.

• InterExchange responded to this review April 07, 2016 at 1:45 PM

Thanks Brandy - we're so glad you've found the program supportive and I'm glad you're finding time to travel as well! Awesome photos!!