InterExchange participants InterExchange participants

Au Pair in Germany

• The Employer

• Pay and Benefits

• Professional Development

A Fantastic Experience!... or should I say "eine tolle Erfahrung!"

About a year and a half ago, I was looking to have an adventure. My job was fine, social life was fine, but I really wanted to travel and to learn another language. However, I did not want to get into debt! I had friends who had been Au Pairs in the past. It sounded like a good situation--a host family to fall back on, a job to keep me occupied, and opportunities to travel and to learn the language. I researched Au Pair programs and InterExchange appeared to be the most reliable agency for working abroad programs.
InterExchange's Au Pair Program paired me with a great German host family. While living and working with my host family in Berlin, I gained not only cultural experience and language knowledge, but also a second family!
Overall, fantastic experience. I highly recommend this program to young people looking for a cost-effective adventure!

• InterExchange responded to this review May 26, 2016 at 3:24 PM

Thanks for the review! We hope you continue to look back fondly on the experience and perhaps you'll find time to visit with your host family once again!