InterExchange participants InterExchange participants

• The Employer

• Pay and Benefits

• Professional Development

Paris

Paris may be my favorite city in the world... being an au pair was an amazing way to experience French culture and live abroad without paying tens of thousands for college tuition. My host family immediately welcomed me into their family, and while times such as Christmas were difficult they have been more than accommodating and I anticipate they will always be in my life. Paris is an ideal city to live in for a year; there is always something to do, traveling abroad is easy, and the Parisian atmosphere is continuously inviting. Interexchange was always available throughout this whole process, and extremely helpful with the process of moving abroad. They matched me with a perfect host family. I have no doubt a year in Paris would be the best of your life!

• InterExchange responded to this review April 08, 2016 at 11:06 AM

Hi Alexandra, We are so happy that you had such a nice experience with your host family! And especially glad to know that you anticipate staying in touch with them. Thanks for the review and safe travels from InterExchange!

• The Employer

• Pay and Benefits

• Professional Development

Big Interexchange fan

Going through Interexchange was the best decision I could have made in regards to my au pair experience. From the very first steps of filling out applications, I felt supported and guided in a way that made moving to another country incredibly less daunting. While in France, I was in regular communication with interexchange and the french agency they are connected with, and I felt incredibly supported and protected. Furthermore, everyone I have worked with has been absolutely lovely and helped me to feel personally taken care of. I would recommend to anyone interested in any kind of abroad program to go through interexchange, if anything to have the peace of mind that they will be supported and protected by a lovely group of people while exploring unfamiliar territory and seeing the world.

• InterExchange responded to this review June 06, 2016 at 10:44 AM

Thanks for the review Maura! So glad you've felt supported and that everything is going well! Hope you continue to enjoy your travels and we look forward to being in touch! ~James (InterExchange)