Intercultura Costa Rica participants Intercultura Costa Rica participants

Spanish & Surfing - Samara Beachfront Campus

• The Campus

Amazing Place to Learn Spanish!

I have studied at Intercultura in Samara, Costa Rica numerous times. I go back almost twice a year and try to do as much time here as I can. You will learn more in one week of classes here than in an entire year of Spanish in the US. The staff are always very friendly and do their best to make students feel at home. I have never had a teacher there that I wouldn't rank as amazing! Not to mention that the campus is literally ON the beach. It's a great experience overall, and there is tons to do both through the school and on your own. I highly recommend using Intercultura if you're looking for a great place to study Spanish!!

Spanish Immersion

An outstanding experience in all respects (2015). We are an older couple, but the school offered an excellent learning environment, fun activities (for all ages) and a superb location. We stayed at the Tree House Inn and are going back in 2016 to do another week of Spanish, staying again at the Tree House Inn. Surfing lessons were awesome! Highly recommended!

Learn Spanish and Enjoy Costa Rica

Good teachers, good interaction as small groups, well organized for the learning and intensive enough to achieve learning a new language in an ideal setting .
Enjoyed very much being with younger crowd ( majority from Switzerland) as it forced me to think differently while enjoying a more dynamic crowd which is in school to learn and make a better living for themselves in the future while for me it was the pleasure to learn a new language which I love and intend to use extensively as I love Latin America as a whole.
Thank you for the experience and maybe see you next year for extra courses....
Mario