Intercultura Costa Rica participants Intercultura Costa Rica participants

Be more than a Spanish student – Volunteer and Explore!

• The Campus

Campamento Para Los Jovenes en Costa Rica (Teen Camp in Costa Rica)

My time with Intercultura was amazing. I not only had the amazing opportunity to live with a family, and to be fully immersed in my housing, but also to be fully immersed through class and our many service programs. We went to class for about 3-4 hours a day, and for the rest of the day we did service, surfed, visited different attractions around the city and the beach town, and had so much fun. It was honestly one of the best things I've ever done, and I met people there that were amazing and wonderful. I would HIGHLY recommend this program to people who want to learn Spanish, yes, but also to people who want to be immersed culturally in the Costa Rican culture. Yo amo este programa, y si yo tendría la opportunidad a ir al este tambien, yo iría en un latido de corizon. (I loved this program, and if I had the chance to go to it again, I would go in a heartbeat.)

Pura Vida

I have been to Samara, Costa Rica, last year for four month. I came there in february and was greeted very friendly from a worker in the Intercultura language school. I really loved the Family I lived with. They were very friendly and the mother was like the best cooker in the world and was very helpfully and always had time for me. The spanish lessons were very helpfull too because we learned in small groups what gave us the chance to talk very much. Also I had very much fun in the volunteer programm and really liked my job and the persons I worked with. It was very easy to make new friends and we met every evening at the beach or in a bar. It was just like the best time in my life!