France: Aix-en-Provence, Grenoble, Hyeres and 5 other cities
- Basic-intermediate level of French at least.
- You must be from European Union, Cyprus, Norway, Iceland, Switzerland, USA, Australia or Canada.
- Be between 18 and 30 years old.
- Commit to a minimum of one months stay.
If all this isn't enough to tempt you!
Undertake a Hospitality Management Program with us and we will give you 10% discount off all further paid work placements or French Language Courses in our French centers!
Level of French required:
Although we take people of all levels in French, with a higher level of French you will be more able to land a more interesting, potentially tip earning position!
- Marketing, Advertising, & PR
You get paid a pocket money to cover basic expenses. This varies from hotel to hotel but is always a guaranteed minimum of 200 Euros (USD 350.00) per month. Perhaps it may not seem like much, but remember: accommodation and meals are free!
This Program is open to
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves