Instituto Hemingway participants doin a jump shot on a beach Instituto Hemingway participants doin a jump shot on a beach

Low Budget Spanish Course

Instituto Hemingway reviews

I really enjoyed my experience with Instituto Hemingway. They offered me jobs after taking 8 weeks with them. The price was a bit higher than expected. US$ does not help at this moment either but leisure activities were free too. The atmosphere was familiar and enjoyable and if I have to say something to improve is that there were many people from Europe but not from USA and other continents. I guess that the reason is that Bilbao is not very popular yet.

If you really want to improve your Spanish this is the place for you. Small groups, great methodology and above all opportunities to meet other Spaniards and make friends there. Instituto Hemingway offers also the opportunity to find you jobs which I think not many Schools do it.

My shared apartment was superb!! I really enjoyed the area and very close to Instituto Hemingway. There was WIFI and all kind of facilities including a cleaner once per week.