Teach and Learn in Spain Program
September 12th, 2011 to June 30th, 2012
* Students who have completed a Bachelor's Degree.
* Advanced level of Spanish.
* GPA of 3.0 (undergraduate).
* Be a native English speaker.
* Experience teaching and/or working with children.
* Maturity, independence, flexibility and patience.
* Open to have an international & intercultural experience.
* Ready to face the challenges of living, studying & working abroad.
* It is recommended that participants be over 20 years old.
* Study abroad experience in Spain.
Program Fees Include:
Interns will assist teachers in the classroom. Schools will inform the Instituto Franklin about the number of interns and hours per week needed for each of the schools (18* or 24** hours). Interns will have no labor relation with the schools.
The commitment will be for the academic year September to June.
Interns will receive a monetary compensation which will vary depending on the number of assisting hours per week. If possible, schools will provide free lunch or at a lower price to interns, although Instituto Franklin does not guarantee this service.
*With some exceptions, and according to the school's needs, some interns may assist teachers in nursery levels.
**With some exceptions, and according to the school's needs, some interns may work 25 hours a week.
This Program is open to
American, Australian and Canadian Participants.
Typically Participants Work
Application Process Involves
- Letters of Reference
- Online Application
- Written Application
Typically The Application Process Time is
Post Services Include
- Alumni Network