Instituto Exclusivo Header Image Instituto Exclusivo Header Image

Study Spanish In La Paz Bolivia

La Paz

Having studied in another school in La Paz, I can say the IE is the most professional and best equipped school for learning Spanish. I followed through a testbook, but videos and listening exercise were included to add variety and a visual component. The teachers were very friendly and I am sure that they are using the best method, and always have the lesson prepared. (I am also a teacher of languages, so I can say that the traching is great)

Great way of learning

Kind and accommodating teachers who patiently let you ask any question that comes to your mind. The one-to-one classes are great and the focus the whole way through is on you speaking Spanish. You also get to choose what you want to do in your lessons from grammar to spoken.

5 Day immersion for couples

Each day for five days we had two 2-hour lessons with two different teachers. We covered a huge amount of material in 5 days and having two teachers meant two different style of learning, which was good. The classes were tailored to our level of understanding - no repetition of basics and learning was at the pace that we set.

The classes were a good mixture of grammar, conversation, writing and culture. We were provided with materials to practice for homework, and at the end of the course we were given a textbook to take away and keep, so that we could keep practicing on our own!!

The facilities are modern and comfortable and as a bonus the school has computers for your use outside of class time, which is a real help for travellers.

Overall, I would highly reccomend instuto exclusivo!!