Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University Header Image Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University Header Image

University of Stirling

Beautiful country, wonderful people

My experience at the University of Stirling's International Summer School was fantastic. The support I received from the IFSA-Butler team in Scotland was second to none. I had some trouble with my arrival flights but they worked with me and helped me make sure I got where I needed to go. They were always available to answer any questions I might have or help me in anyway they could while I was abroad. The ISS program at Stirling is amazing on its own but with IFSA-Butler it was even better.

Scotland is such a natural beauty, it is hard to not be impacted by it. There are lots of outdoor activities along with cultural activities, such as ceilidh dancing or trying fish and chips for the first time. If I could go back in time I would go through the program again and again. I found it difficult to leave.

The kind and knowledgeable staff really made a difference for me. My experience was undoubtedly enhanced by choosing IFSA-Butler. Seriously, they are so sweet and enthusiastic about Scotland and study abroad, it is hard not to enjoy your time there.