Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University Header Image Institute for Study Abroad, Butler University Header Image

Argentine Universities Program

Amazing experience in Argentina

My experience in Argentina was nothing short of incredible! The IFSA program helped make everything so so easy (helping register for classes, finding a place to live) while still giving me all the freedom I want as a student. If you wanted help, IFSA was always there for you.. but if you wanted to just be on your own and explore, you could chose that option also. I had the most amazing time exploring the wonderful city of Buenos Aires and befriending locals. The IFSA program is a must for anyone thinking about going abroad - I obviously did it, and it was the best thing ever! I wanna go back.

Wouldn't trade it for the world

Studying with IFSA was the absolute highlight of my college experience. Going into Study Abroad is very scary in the first place, and the IFSA staff was so welcoming and encouraging, they helped make the experience the best it could be. Buenos Aires was an amazing place to study and I loved my host mother, the friends I made, my location, and everything about the city. My classes took a little warming up to, since I took a class with all Argentines, but it was an extremely valuable learning experience for me. I highly commend IFSA for the programs they provide and the experiences each of their students have.