InnovNation - The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Header Image InnovNation - The Hebrew University of Jerusalem Header Image

InnovNation - The Hebrew University of Jerusalem

Month in Jerusalem.

"Never give up, never give in", - said once Winston Churchill in his short and inspirational speech for the students. The mindset of "never give up" is the motive of the course InnovNation and if someone needs to feed yourself with fresh ideas, get Tikun Olam concept of "repairing the World", and simply be inspired to take more risks in your life - this short and insightful program is just for you!

All what a young entrepreneurs need

One of the best courses experiences that I did.
I applied this program just because I wanted to know how to start a technological project and I got much more than that. I learned about breakthrough tech, best InnovNation models, best first-hand experiences on startups and of course the elementary steps to build a company.

Eye opening and exciting!

I really enjoyed my time in this program. I not only learned from the success of this StartUpNation but also got to meet like-minded peers from all over the world. I joined a startup during this program and I believe this experience will continue empowering me to be a leader that makes this world a better place.

Great learning experience

Anything you can think of about innovation, creativity, passion, adventurous and openness can be found here in this program and in Israel. We were brought to the forefront of state-of-the-art technologies and cradle of successful businesses through many insightful visits and meetings with entrepreneurs and scientists. It offered me a glimpse of the secrets to the prosperity of this nation. Moreover, I was totally amazed by people I met here, no matter the course instructors, our classmates or even the local people, I can always get inspiration from their enthusiasm and kindness. This program demonstrate that the Jewish history and Israeli value guarantee the promising future of this country and I think that is what we Chinese should learn a lot from.