What are the requirements to be an eligible applicant?
* Age limit - 19 to 45 years are preferred by Chinese schools. Mature 18 year old considered.
* Completed high school with sound grades (post secondary school preferred)
* Good English grades at school
* Appropriate personal qualities (maturity, flexibility, ability to cope with challenges, good communication skills)
* A range of hobbies and interests
* Provide copies of academic qualifications
* Good health
* No police record
* Demonstrated cultural sensitivity
* Sound understanding of all aspects of the English language
* Some work experience- either paid or voluntary
* Experience of working with children
* Held a position of responsibility at school
* Independent travel experience.
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
Cost in US$:
Please contact us for more information.
Program Fees Include:
* A 4-week Training & Orientation Package
* 24 Hour support and emergency services
* The ELC Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
* Orientation to China
* Lessons in basic Mandarin
* Placement in schools for work as a Teacher Intern.
* Ongoing academic support & access to teaching ideas and resources
* Accommodation and meals whilst employed at schools
* An allowance of 2000RMB per month when in a school
* A completion bonus of RMB2500 per semester once the Teacher Intern Placement is completed.
* Internal travel, when moving between schools, will be paid.
* Time to travel other areas of China during school breaks and after your time at school.
* The program is endorsed by Chinese government authorities.
* Option to request school placement for a second semester
2000RMB per month at your school. 2500RMB completion bonus
This Program is open to
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is