ImmerQi Header Image ImmerQi Header Image

Something inspirational

Being in China has been an incredible experience. I've had to opportunity to explore a new city and culture and meet new people. Living half-way around the world from home can be daunting at first, and a bit of a culture shock- especially when you don't speak the language of the new country. However, my experience working for an international company and having ImmerQi as my internship agency allowed me to immerse myself in Chinese culture and take full advantage of this new and exciting experience without feeling overwhelmed. From the support and assistance, the events they coordinate, and the genuinely fun and engaging people, ImmerQi truly made this time special. In regards to work, I gained invaluable insight into China's fast-paced and sometimes stressful business/tech world, while working hands-on with numerous languages/frameworks. I got to interact with people from all over the world on a daily basis, which brought with it exposure to new customs and ways of thinking. The 6-months I've spent in China has inspired me to take risks, put myself out there, and travel the world. This experience is one I will always be grateful for, I've made friends I will never forget, and I would do it again in a heartbeat.