IES Internships participant inside a stadium IES Internships participant inside a stadium

Add Global Brilliance to your Résumé with IES Internships

My grand ol' time in Dublin

I worked four days a week at the Irish Council for International Students (ICOS) where my biggest project was to design the organization’s 2014 Annual Report. Apart from that, I also learned valuable office skills, and was a part of the organization’s big DVD and Training Guide launch, their Annual General Meeting and their consistent support for International Students. I loved being in Dublin, the Irish culture was something that I loved so much more than I thought I would, to the point where I did not want to leave and am now considering returning in the future for my master’s degree. IES Abroad was incredible from the very beginning. Right from the start, they were attentive to all of my questions, concerns and well being that it made this experience the best experience I could have ever asked for. I was happy with my internship placement and enjoyed all that the program had to offer, whether it be the weekly classroom sessions, side trips like the Experience Gaelic Sports where I played a little bit of handball, hurling and Gaelic football to just being able to live, work, and explore Ireland.