Suite 2205 Tower B, Jianwai SOHO 39 East 3rd Ring Road Chaoyang District Beijing, 100022 China
Length of Position
The Teach & Travel China (TTC) program has been operational for several years now with hundreds of successful candidates who have completed internationally recognized English teacher training, to teach English to local schools around China.
This unique opportunity allows participants from around the world to come live, travel and work abroad in China. This six month program incorporates a 4-week intensive teachers training run by the renowned English Language Company. Upon successful completion of this course, participants are rewarded with an internationally recognized ELC Certificate which can be used outside the program! Participants are then sent around mainland China to teach English at local schools.
* Unique Programs - both Teach & Travel China and Camp China are unique in providing a winning combination of: TEFL Training + Cultural Exchange + Guaranteed Paid Job
* Variety - we offer programs for degree and non-degree holders, as well as native and non-native English speakers.
* A competitive edge - After a rigorous teacher training and experience the ELC TEFL certificate will set you on an exciting and new career path. Depending on your educational qualifications, you could take your teaching experience in China and work your way around the world.
* Building your skills and abilities - With Teach & Travel China programs you will gain work experience, conversational Mandarin abilities and personal and professional contacts in the fastest growing economic power in the world. All of these elements benefit anyone in a country doing business with China now or in the future.
* A global network - As a member of the TTC family you will meet and work with people from 18 different countries. Teach & Travel China is truly an international program, drawing like-minded participants from all parts of the world.
* Insight to China - Teach & Travel China programs allow you to live, work and travel in China providing you first-hand experience of Asian culture and customs.
What are the requirements to be an eligible applicant?
* Age limit - 19 to 45 years are preferred by Chinese schools. Mature 18 year old considered.
* Completed high school with sound grades (post secondary school preferred)
* Good English grades at school
* Appropriate personal qualities (maturity, flexibility, ability to cope with challenges, good communication skills)
* A range of hobbies and interests
* Provide copies of academic qualifications
* Good health
* No police record
* Demonstrated cultural sensitivity
* Sound understanding of all aspects of the English language
* Some work experience- either paid or voluntary
* Experience of working with children
* Held a position of responsibility at school
* Independent travel experience.
Please contact us for more information.
* A 4-week Training & Orientation Package
* 24 Hour support and emergency services
* The ELC Certificate in Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
* Orientation to China
* Lessons in basic Mandarin
* Placement in schools for work as a Teacher Intern.
* Ongoing academic support & access to teaching ideas and resources
* Accommodation and meals whilst employed at schools
* An allowance of 2000RMB per month when in a school
* A completion bonus of RMB2500 per semester once the Teacher Intern Placement is completed.
* Internal travel, when moving between schools, will be paid.
* Time to travel other areas of China during school breaks and after your time at school.
* The program is endorsed by Chinese government authorities.
* Option to request school placement for a second semester
2000RMB per month at your school. 2500RMB completion bonus
IESG aims to offer its comprehensive educational/work services to its participants at their utmost level of professionalism with an open mind and understanding. IESG will offer the highest level of service to meet and exceed participants wants and needs, whilst fostering mutually benefiting, valued relationships.
Finally, IESG insists on developing quality programs which will leave cultural imprints on all our participants whilst offering feasible and competitive methods.
So far, I have gained a lot of self confidence from the Teach & Travel China program, not to mention met some amazing people and generally just having a great time. IES Global provided me with a lo...More
My school has welcomed me very well. Their local English teachers are very interested in improving their English, especially by talking to a foreign teacher. Some of the teachers are very helpful b...More
I think Teach & Travel China is a good program. Without IES Global I wouldn't have had the chance to come to China, let alone have the chance to teach English here, because I never could have organ...More
After feeling a little bored with my usual life back home, I came across the TTC/I-to-I website and was automatically intrigued by what I saw. Feeling a little apprehensive and nervous I booked the...More
I originally came to China in 2008, the Olympic year. Along with the usual attraction of the Far East it also promised something unique. It was the coming out party for one of the world's largest a...More
Did you participate on a program with IES Global ?
Share your thoughts!