Idex Header Image Idex Header Image

Rajasthan Volunteer & Travel Program

Teaching Project

I have spent one month in Jaipur volunteering at a Teaching Project, teaching children aged 5 to 15 years. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time volunteering.

Idex did a fantastic job, providing; seamless transportation, clean and well facilitated accommodation, excellent food as well as superbly organised trips and workshops.

The staff were all very welcoming and helpful and I feel that they always acted in the best interest of the volunteers in a professional yet friendly manner. They were always open to answer questions and provide additional information. Any issues were dealt with efficiently and effectively. I could not fault Idex and look forward to returning.

Remarkable and very strong recommended

India was a turning point in my life and IDEX and all staffs contributed a lot for a memorable time. I spent one month, but I wish I could have stayed more, not only the educational project in Jagatpura focused on children in need, but travelling and companioship with other volunteers made the atmosphere. All of the team were helpful, supportive and keen to be close and solve any issue. Many thanks to all. I also should say that since the transfer to the end of my program I felt in safe and in good hands to explore Rajasthan.
One hint to whom wanna go: check when is Diwali, the Festival of Lights, I was blessed to be part of that!

Volunteering in Jaipur

I spend three month in Jaipur living in a lovly caring host family and working in a voltunteer project. All the people working with IDEX were always helpful and supporting although I often had to make the first step. In the project I taught children and teenage girls English, Maths and lots of other stuff. It was a great experience as I could do my own thing with hardly any specifications by idex.
All in all I enjoyed the time in Jaipur a lot and can't wait to go back!

Volunteering in Jaipur

I was volunteering in Jaipur for 3 weeks. My project was "Child Care Centre". It was for me an amazing experience! The staff there was great. They really did their best to be sure everything was fine for you. They asked us daily what they could improve!

This is a really safe, secure and comfortable place! I also met amazing people there, I am so happy about it! I really recommend this place and organisation, even more if this is your first time in India and if you just arrived!