• A genuine interest in children, teaching, and professional development
• Open-minded, an adventurous spirit, and professional flexibility
• 4-year bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Native English speaker
• Passport issued by the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand
• Two years’ post bachelor degree teaching experience preferred
• Internationally recognized TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL certification
• Experience traveling internationally and/or working abroad preferred
• Salaries starting from 13,000rmb per month (depending on experience)
• 6,000rmb sign on bonus (after probation)
• 10,000rmb Accommodation Assistance Loan (overseas applicants only)
• 2,000rmb relocation allowance (overseas applicants only)
• 16 teaching hours and 10 office hours per week
• 2 Days off per week
• Paid overtime for teaching
• Paid sick and vacation time
• One-year Z working visa
• 5000rmb flight allowance (paid upon contract completion)
• Comprehensive health Insurance
• Accommodation assistance
• On-going professional teacher development and training programs
• 15 month contract（including 3 months’ probation）
Why go to Shanghai?
• Blending the ancient with the modern, Shanghai has everything you will want to experience in China while earning a steady paycheck.
• From the ultra-modern cityscape of Pudong, to the historical Bund that is home to European architecture and ancient temples and alleyways throughout the city, it’s lovely.
• Vibrant nightlife and international cuisine to traditional Chinese entertainment and dining, there is never a dull moment and no shortage of things to see and do.
• Because it’s Shanghai, any other reasons needed?
Languages Used as a Medium of Teaching
This Program is open to
American, Canadian, Australian, Kiwi and South African Participants.
Application Process Involves
- In-Person Interview Required
- In-Person Interview when Feasible
- Online Application
- Phone/Video Interview
Typically The Application Process Time is