Iceland Secrets Header Image Iceland Secrets Header Image

Summer Camps in Iceland - Discovering Yourself in the Nature of Iceland

• The Adventure

This summer camps changed my life

I always wanted to visit Iceland and it was like a dream come true when I joined the summer camp of Iceland Secrets. They picked us up at the airport and from the first moment I felt so secure and welcome. We traveled all around the island and discovered the pure wilderness and some really secret places where very few people are normally visiting. The team was very helpful and we felt like friends from the beginning. I want to thank you for a wonderful time and for sure I will join you guys again in the future.

Amazing Time in Iceland!

I had a really amazing experience abroad with Iceland Secrets. The schedule was flexible, which was nice, and we still got all our activities in, including horseback riding, hiking, and swimming in a natural hot spring. If you're interested in photography, we visited many photogenic locations like waterfalls, glaciers, and volcano craters. It's also nice because this trip goes all across the country, which some other programs may not do. We went all the way from Vik, the southernmost point in Iceland, and Raufarhofn, the northernmost point in mainland Iceland, not to mention we went around the coast along the way. The food is also very good, I have dietary restrictions and our guide is a great cook who is very accommodating. If you're looking for a good all-round trip and experience of Iceland, this camp is the place to be.

Iceland Secrets!!

I went to Iceland with Iceland Secrets in sunmer 2015 and it was incredible!I learnt so much about the place as well as photography and I met amazing people.I learnt a lot about the culture and everyone was so friendly.It was definitely the best trip I have been on!!

The best experience ever

I did a summercamp last year in Iceland and it was the best experience of my life. It was very well organized and Iceland is such a beautiful country. We traveled around the island and in the North we went for a whale watching tour

Iceland Secrets: Amazing!

The program admins were both incredibly experienced and seasoned travelers. It was amazing to see Iceland through the eyes of locals. The group was very diverse and I made so many great friends. I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I was able to soak in volcanic heated baths, hike mountains, and photograph glaciers with a great group of people. I highly recommend Iceland Secrets for your next trip abroad!