IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires Header Image IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires Header Image

TEFL, Spanish and Accommodation in Buenos Aires

Amazing!

I had a great time here. The course is intense but super useful and fun. I got many job offers from employers in Buenos Aires to work part time as an ESL teacher. I would love to teach English in Buenos Aires and cannot wait! Thanks a lot everyone at Ibero for all your help.

• Academic Support

Fantastic program in Buenos Aires!

I think Ibero Spanish and TEFL are by far the best programs I have taken in my life. Dedicated teachers and very professional staff. Fun activities. Thank you everyone at Ibero for all your support. Great!

• The Campus

Amazing!

Great Spanish immersion classes at Ibero Spanish language school in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This is a rewarding and great course, it is intense but very professional. I have enjoyed my time here a lot. Thanks!

• The Campus

Best Spanish school in Argentina!

Thank you for 3 amazing weeks of Spanish group classes. I loved my experience here. I have and will definitely recommend the school to friends. I will come back to Argentina in August and will of course choose to study again at Ibero. Thanks!

Best Spanish and TEFL course in Argentina

Thank you so much Ibero for a great course. It has been very intense but so rewarding and full of meaningful stuff to learn from. I feel prepared to teach any level of English students here in Argentina. My classes have been always prepared and my instructor has been very attentive to having us all learn the English grammar effectively to teach it in a real class. This course has been by far the best one I have taken in the past few years. I now feel I can connect to students with confidence and patience. Thank you everyone at Ibero for all your hard work.

Recommended!

Me and my friendd Jenny took 5 weeks of Spanish immersion classes plus the TEFL certificate course. We have throuroughly enjoyed our experience here. Everyone was very nice to us and very friendly. Buenos Aires is an amazing city to live in. Thank you, Florencia and thanks everyone at Ibero for all your patience and for accommodating our learning needs.

I recommend Ibero

Thank you everyone at Ibero for a great experience. I had 6 weeks of Spanish immersion classes and 4 weeks of a very intensive TEFL course. All the people here at Ibero Buenos Aires have been extremely helpful. Thank you for everything. This has been a rewarding experience so thanks again and keep up the great work!

Perfect!

I loved the fact that the classes were small. It was an intensive course but the time spent was well worth it. Thank you for everything. Rita and Fede are amazing teachers.I have and will recommend this school to all my friends back at home.

I recommend Ibero Spanish in Buenos Aires

I had a wonderful time at Ibero. My Spanish classes were great because my teacher always kept a good balance between grammar and conversation, so the mix has a very positive result. I feel I´ve had improved a lot in only 5 weeks. Thank you everyone at Ibero for all your help. You have a great program.

I had a great experience with Ibero Spanish

This is the best Spanish school in Buenos Aires. I was placed in the right level. The placement test was very good because it was written and oral. This is my second time in Buenos Aires and I can say Ibero is by far the best option for a profesional Spanish course in Buenos Aires.Thank you Florencia for all your help

Best Spanish school in Buenos Aires

I recommend studying at Ibero Spanish School in Buenos Aires. I have really enjoyed my classes, I have studied as a complete beginner and Spanish immersion classes have been a very good mix of Spanish conversation and grammar and have been fun. This program was the right one for me, I found the course very intensive, but this is what I wanted. The teaching materials are great.

I recommend Ibero

I really enjoyed my four weeks at Íbero. My Spanish has definitely improved and I’ve made many new friends. I would recommend this school to anyone. I also have come to love Buenos Aires. With the exception of cigarette smokers everywhere and the pollution (air) in the city. I would love to return to the city and stay much longer. My overall experience here has been wonderful! I hope to come back soon.

I recommend Ibero Spanish in Buenos Aires

Íbero was the best Spanish school I’ve ever been to. Buenos Aires is amazing! I love it, and I love learning Argentinian Spanish! Ann and myself have thoroughly enjoyed our two weeks at Íbero. We would like to stay longer. The classes have been excellent. Our teacher was an excellent. She makes the sessions very interesting and therefore very conducive to learning. The program coordinator is an excellent tour/social organizer. She made us feel very welcome. We really enjoyed all her great activities, where were varied and fun.

• IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires responded to this review October 30, 2015 at 7:14 AM

Thank you Aaron!

Best Spanish course in Buenos Aires Ibero

Gracias a todos en Ibero. I wouldn´t change anything, it was perfect! Great time. I came to BsAs knowing only a little bit of Spanish and thought it would be enough to get started but I felt very intimidated to talk to anyone, order food, etc. I only did level 1 so I still can´t say very much, but it gave me the confidence to go out and struggle to communicate with porteños. And my reading comprehension improved a lot, and I enjoyed reading and understanding signs/ads/diarios etc.

• Academic Support

One of the best Spanish classes I´ve taken in my life

Gracias a todos. I really liked my classes at Ibero Spanish, they were very lively and interactive. I now feel comfortable with conversation and not only with grammar. I definitely recommend Íbero Spanish for people who want to learn Spanish! If I go back to Latin America, I´ll definitely ask for more classes at Íbero!

• IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires responded to this review October 30, 2015 at 7:15 AM

Hi there we cater for all learning styles and provide opportunities for further improvement. We work very hard, so thank you so much!

• Academic Support

me gusta mucho la escuela ibero spanish en buenos aires

Me gustó mucho Íbero y también esta ciudad. Me encanta Buenos Aires y pude aprender mucho aquí en Íbero. Yo he disfrutado las clases mucho, aprendía mucho sobre los verbos y las reglas del idioma que no sabía antes. Mi profesor es muy bueno, y me reía mucho con sus historias en español.

• Academic Support

Best spanish course in buenos aires

Creo que las clases funcionan bien porque no hay muchos estudiantes, y por eso, hay muchas oportunidades para preguntar las preguntas y hablar. Para mi, los libros son muy útiles. En general, creo que Íbero es una escuela muy buena y barata, y he recomendando la escuela a dos personas que vinieron acá. Muchas gracias! Aprendí mucho…

Best Spanish school in dowtown Buenos Aires Argentina

I studied at Ibero as a complete beginner and found the whole experience fantastic. All the people and staff I met were very friendly, especially my teacher who was incredibly patient and an excellent instructor. I would highly recommend this school to anyone interested in taking Spanish in Buenos Aires.

Great small Spanish school in Buenos Aires

Thank you everyone at Ibero. I have really enjoyed my classes at Ibero. They have been a very good mix of Spanish conversation and grammar and have been fun. I feel like I’ve made more progress than I expected in six weeks. Teachers are very good and professional better than other schools where I have studied in the past. The school was great at keeping in touch and organizing things quickly and went out of their way to make it possible for me to continue studying Spanish for many weeks.

Great Spanish school in downtown Buenos Aires

I spent only one week at Ibero but I wish I could have stayed more time. Great teachers and great class size, a small class. My friend also took some Spanish classes and really liked Ibero. Gracias a todos por su amabilidad y profesionalismo.

La mejor escuela de español y TEFL en Buenos Aires, Argentina

I took three weeks of Spanish lessons at Ibero and really enjoyed the experience. I also loved my accommodation, thank you very much Sofia for all your help. Gracias por toda su ayuda y nos vemos pronto amigos.