IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires Header Image IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires Header Image

TEFL and Spanish course at 1395 special price for 7 weeks!

• Academic Support

What a great small school!

I found Ibero to be a great small school in downtown Buenos Aires. The learning environment is relaxed and friendly and the teaching is superb! I learnt a lot in only 6 weeks total, 4 weeks TEFL and 2 weeks in a Spanish immersion course here. Highly recommended!

• The Campus

Best Spanish language school in Buenos Aires

Ibero Spanish School is the best Spanish language school I have found in Buenos Aires. Classes are small and the teaching is superb.I made new friends from worldwide and really enjoyed my time here. Thanks a lot.

Best TEFL course in Buenos Aires

I loved my time here at Ibero TEFL. It was a great adventure and it was worth it! Thank you everyone at Ibero for your patience and for accommodating to my particular requests so effectively. Thanks so much! I had a great time here!

Superb TEFL course!

I took the TEFL course at Ibero TEFL last December. It was worth it. I now feel confident teaching English to native Spanish speakers from Argentina, Chile and the states. Thank you everyone at Ibero for a great experience.

Amazing!

I have recommended Ibero TEFL to all my friends back home.I liked the schedule, the program and the job placement, which comes afterwards the course. I think this is a small school with an intense but great program. I have learnt a lot and now feel confident Teaching English at all levels. Thanks Florencia and thank you everyone for a great time here. Keep up the amazing work!

I recommend Ibero Spanish

I found the Spanish school Ibero to be very good. I liked the textbooks, the methodology and everything has been very fun so far. I loved the social aspect from the school. I found the school to be what I was looking for. Thank you very much.

I recommend Ibero TEFL and Spanish

In my experience, Ibero Spanish and TEFL School is one of the best schools I have ever been to. I have been there twice . First time I went to Ibero in Buenos Aires I was in a low Spanish level I passed three levels in two months!! , By the way my Spanish was really bad and I went again to improve my Spanish for my university. For me I like Ibero because you can study hard and enjoy your time .

I loved it!

It´s been a wonderful experience to study at Ibero Spanish School, I enjoyed the school atmosphere, the professors and the classmates. Besides Spanish language courses and TEFL Ibero offers also many extracurricular activities related to local culture and also sport, which is great! I have grown in a lot of ways - I have improved my Spanish, I´ve learned a lot about the Argentinian Spanish culture, comunication, my independence in other country, and about myself. I really recommend Ibero Spanish and TEFL School for those who wish to improve their language skills and experience an unforgettable adventure in one of the best cities in Latin America.

• Modules & Web Content

I had six weeks of Spanish group lessons at Ibero. I found the school to be very friendly, affordable and social. It is a great introduction to Buenos Aires, which is an amazing city. I am planning to stay here for my gap year.Thanks so much for everything.

Best TEFL and Spanish course in Buenos Aires Argentina

I was impressed with all teachers. I think the course is very efficient for the time spent, and I believe it will help me become an ESL teacher, especially in Latin America. The book and handouts were very helpful. The teacher was wise far beyond his years; he had tremendous enthusiasm and energy, was always prepared and in a good mood, and very patient with us when it was needed. The practice teaching sessions were very useful. Everyone has a different style and that is what I took away from the sessions. I would definitely recommend the TEFL course to people who have self-discipline and a sense of adventure! The Spanish classes were great and very worthwhile as well. I loved the Buenos Aires experience. I have never spent this much time in a city like this and that is a lesson in itself. Gracias a todos en Ibero.

Best TEFL certification course in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Thank you all at Ibero TEFL for a great experience in Buenos Aires. Florencia got me a full time position as an English Teacher and I am currently living and studying in Buenos Aires. I could not be happier. Federico, my Spanish Teacher was awesome and Xavier at the school has been very helpful. I would recommend Ibero TEFL in Buenos Aires to anyone looking for a great experience! Thanks so much, guys!