IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires Header Image IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires Header Image

TEFL and Accommodation in Buenos Aires

• Academic Support

Amazing small TEFL class!

What a great small TEFL class! I had a great time here everything was enjoyable and I had a great time with all my friends and met new friends from all over the world thanks a lot! gracias para todo mi experiencia fue muy positiva

An amazing TEFL certification course

Here at Ibero you will live out a great experience. I took a 4 week TEFL course and loved it. The teachers are amazing, very dedicated and knowledgeable and the job placement works really well. This is a small but very professional organization. I have and will recommend it to all my friends back home.

Simply the best!

This is the best TEFL course in Argentina.My main goal through getting a TEFL certification was to feel prepared to teach English in a foreign country such as Argentina and Bolivia and Ibero TEFL was definitely the right choice to reach that goal. I’ve already recommended the course to all my classmates and can’t wait to head to start working as a full time teacher in Buenos Aires! Gracias mis amigos de Ibero TEFL!

Fantastic!

I took the Ibero TEFL course that started in October 2015 and was thrilled with everything about it. It was well organized, challenging, and effective. My instructors were always available and enthused to offer help and advise, and the content was very balanced between grammar knowledge and teaching methodology. The Ibero TEFL course centered around the ten teaching practice classes with different-leveled learners that we had to give, and after the four weeks were through I felt much more clear about what a good teacher does. I think the Ibero TEFL course helped me set a great foundation for my future as an ESL teacher.

Amazing!

I had an amazing time. Everything is well taken care of and the course is very complete and intense. Everyone was accommodating and extremely patient. It was the best course I have chosen in Latin America. Thanks a lot.

Excellent experience

I had a great experience here. I first thought I would not take many advantages out of it but when the course started it surprised me. The classes are small and the lessons are personalized. We used multimedia material everyday. The classes were fun and informative. I started teaching on my 3rd week so I now feel confident teaching English to Argentinians. Thank you, IBERO TEFL.Florencia thank you so much for your help and assitance in finding me an English Teaching job in Buenos Aires.

• Academic Support

I had a fantastic experience here

I had a fantastic time at Ibero TEFL. This is the course I´ve been looking to start for a long time. The class was small and interactive, the Teacher was knowledgeable and dedicated, she was always paying attention at our weak points and corrected only when necessary and the Schedule worked out very good. I loved the fact that we started teaching before receiving the diploma. I now feel more experienced and feel I can manage any class, at any English level of fluency. Thank you everyone at Ibero for all your help.

Loved it!

I loved my time at Ibero. It has been very rewarding. I first off took the 4 week TEFL course and after that I took 3 weeks of Spanish immersion classes. I took advantage of the time spent and worked very seriously on working on my Spanish. The TEFL course has been very useful in finding work as an English Teacher in Buenos Aires. There are many opportunities for native speakers here. Thanks Ibero for everything.

Loved the Ibero Spanish School

I love the multicultural environment at Ibero Spanish School. Some people like me take Spanish immersion classes and some others take a TEFL course, to teach English in Buenos Aires, which is quite important nowadays here in Buenos Aires. I liked the fact that the school is small but reliable and a good atmosphere of social events exists with students, teachers and new students.

Great Spanish and TEFL course in Buenos Aires

Ibero Spanish and TEFL School in Buenos Aires, Argentina has good teachers , they are helpful and friendly. If you made a mistake the teacher will correct it even when you are speaking with your friends outside the class . The school is clean , organized and it is near to all attractions in the city centre . The activities are amazing ,Ibero tefl and spanish has free cultural and social activities. And if you want to do a specific activity you can ask them and they will do it . Here it is easy to make friends from all over the world.

Peter

I had a wonderful time at Íbero. First off, I took 3 weeks of Spanish classes and then I took the 4 week intense TEFL course. I feel it was totally worth it, I am back in the US now but I´ve gained valuable experience. Thank you Florencia and thanks everyone at Íbero.

I liked Ibero

Me gusta mucho la escuela Íbero. Es una escuela pequeña muy bien ubicada en el centro de Buenos Aires. Todo muy bien, los materiales son excelentes, muy buen trabajo me gusta mucho todo así que muchas gracias. Mi amigo Peter tomó el curso de TEFL y también le gustó mucho.

• IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires responded to this review October 30, 2015 at 7:10 AM

Thank you so much! We were very happy to have you here at our school.

I recommend Ibero TEFL

This school has been a very nice experience. Buenos Aires is an exotic, great city to live in, you just have to get used to and be careful as it is a huge capital city. Very friendly, affordable and great school. Thanks a lot.

• IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires responded to this review October 30, 2015 at 7:11 AM

Thank you for your comments. We work everyday for the best Education.

Great TEFL course, best in Latin America

I´ve had a great time at Ibero TEFL. My profesor was always well prepared, with a creative lesson plan and very practical hand outs. I think the program is fantastic. It has nothing to be improved.It is both affordable and profesional. I´ve had four English Teaching Job interviews so far and I plan to stay in Buenos Aires for a year so everything has been great. Thank you for all your help.

• Academic Support

Perfect TEFL course in Buenos Aires!

I think Ibero is the best Spanish language school in Argentina. Thank you for 4 weeks of TEFL course and 3 weeks of Spanish immersion classes. I have had a great time and have met people from different nationalities. I am very happy with my decisión of language school. The TEFL course will help me get new Jobs as an Engish Teacher worldwide. Thanks, gracias a todos en Ibero por un tiempo fantástico!

Amazing Spanish classes in diwntown Buenos Aires

En Íbero, me gustaban todos los actividades diferentes en cada clase. Practicamos hablando y escribiendo después de enseñando cada tópico nuevo. Íbero Spanish School was the right one for us. I found the course very intensive, but this is what I’d hoped for. I feel that I have learnt an awful lot in three weeks. I hope to be able to come back to BA to study with Íbero again in the future. We really liked the organized trips – well done. We feel we have learnt a lot in just three weeks and feel confident enough to continue the rest of our trip around South America – improving our Spanish along the way.

Great Spanish School Buenos Aires

La escuela Ibero tiene profesores y empleados muy buenos, con gran capacidad para tratar con los extranjeros, mostrando y organizando actividades para hacer todos los días. Todos hablan inglés y por ser brasileña la experiencia de estudiar acá fue mucho más rica. Pude conocer personas de distintas culturas en la escuela. Lo que yo aprendí fue muy útil y efectivo para vivir en la ciudad. Sin duda, la escuela fue el punto estabilizador de mis aprendizajes. Sobre Buenos Aires, puedo decir que no fue solamente un lugar de aprendizaje de la lengua española, fue mucho más: una ciudad donde practiqué una cantidad intensa de experiencias, o sea, maduré mucho más tiempo que sólo un mes. Quiero volver, sin dudas.

Mejor escuela de español en Buenos Aires

Cuando llegué a Buenos Aires, mi hermano me sugirió de tomar clases en esta escuela, porque su amigo tomó también clases acá y se fue muy contento. Esta fue una vacación muy linda para mí, porque disfruté de Buenos Aires, una ciudad muy linda y divertida. Además prefiero el español que se habla acá, más que el de España- Yo me fui muy divertida y contento de esta escuela porque el profesor y las compañeras fueron muy simpáticos.

Me gusta Ibero Spanish

I have a month left for the TEFL course yet to experience, but the 3 weeks I´ve spent taking Spanish have been very enjoyable. My teacher has made the classes lots of fun and never boring. Buenos Aires has been loads of fun and my first stay in a huge city, there is a plethora of entertainment choices, countless bars, cafes, and restaurants, and it´s a terrific city to explore on foot. The school can really help you to get in it with the activities which are offered. I really liked the atmosphere at school. Gracias Ibero Spanish por todo

Recomiendo Ibero TEFL

Estuve un año enseñando inglés en Buenos Aires y estudiando mejorando mi español. I spent a year in Buenos Aires teaching English, learning Spanish and brushing up in my skills. Muchas gracias Florencia y a todos en Ibero TEFL. Thank you for all your support. Thank you for everything.

Best TEFL Course in Buenos Aires, Argentina

Gracias Ibero TEFL for all your help! I took the IBERO TEFL course and I am currently working at a small language school in downtown Buenos Aires, which I love! I am planning to stay for one more year in Buenos Aires. I recommend this school to anyone looking for a great experience with a professional committment. Thank you, Florencia for all your support and thanks a lot Xavier for all your patience!