IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires Header Image IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires Header Image

IBERO TEFL Buenos Aires Argentina - TEFL and Spanish Courses

Wonderful

Thanks a lot for all your help. You have been wonderful. All my time spent here in this TEFL course has been fruitful I have learnt so much. Thank you so much Florencia for accommodating me I know I have been weird or picky but I was afraid. This program is amazing. We were a small class but it was fun and funny with the necessary ingredients to become and effective English Teacher. This methodology class is necessary in order to teach English in Buenos Aires. Thanks so much guys you have been great.

Amazing

What a great Small School! This is a very professional accommodation. I loved it. I had great in class moments and my social life in Buenos Aires was great as well. Thanks Carolina, you are amazing and thank you Florencia for finding me a job! Thank you for everything!

Excellent

I loved this small school and the TEFL course has been very useful I now feel confident using my English to teach English to Argentinians or native Spanish speakers. This is a great program and I loved the fact that I could even make friends from different parts of the world. Thanks so much, guys!

Awesome!

Best TEFL course in the heart of Buenos Aires, Super cozy and relaxed learning environment. thank you for everything I had a great time and learnt a lot. I now feel confident to start teaching English classes in Buenos Aires thanks for everything.

Excellent teaching here!

Best teaching in Buenos Aires with great professors in a friendly atmosphere. I liked all the social and cultural activities organized by the school and I took part in some of them, which were fun and also helped me meet other classmates. Thanks!

Best TEFL school in Argentina

My overall experience with Ibero TEFL was fantastic. The 4 week TEFL course was very intense but useful. It was well divided and organized. Any time you had a question, the teachers were there in a second ready to help you. Once I completed the course Florencia went ahead and helped me, her service and expertise were extraordinary. I would totally recommend this program to anybody looking into it.

Amazing program!

I recommend studying Spanish+TEFL at Ibero Language School in Buenos Aires, Argentina. This has been a very rewarding experience for me. I started off with Principiante 1 semana 1 very basic Spanish and improved my Spanish a lot over the course of 4 weeks. Then, I took the TEFL course, which is very intense but great and liked the system of the school a lot. Everyone was very friendly and I felt well taken cared of. Thank you Ibero for everything. You have been amazing! Keep up the hard work!

Great!

I recommend studying at Ibero TEFL. My friend Tamara and I had the TEFL course here and it has been great. The teacher was very nice and professional and the school is flexible with the schedule. Overall, a great experience. Thank you everyone at Ibero.

Fanstastic program

This was an incredible experience. I loved my small class. My classmates became my friends too so everything was very easy. I liked the school because it`s affordable, small, cozy and everyone was very patient with me and my particular requests. I think this course is useful because it`s a great introduction to Buenos Aires and to how Argentinians are and learn English so the fact that we started teaching during the last two weeks was beneficial.
Thank you Ibero for all your help.

Lovely!

I chose Ibero TEFL because it´s a reliable, small language school. The Schedule was intense but very good and I have been teaching English classes since I finished the course, last November. My Teacher was always well prepared and enthusiatic and she also brought us valuable extra materials. My classmates were from diverse nationalities, so I made good friends and had a nice time. Thank you Ibero for everything.

Thanks a lot, Ibero!

Thank you very much everyone at Ibero for all your patience. The course has been great. Everything went by very quickly but teachers are self motivated and teaching materials are just superior. Thanks again for 4 weeks of intensive Spanish classes.

• Academic Support

Best TEFL coursee in Latin America! Study here!

Thank you for a great TEFL course. You have a very professional course going on here. I have already recommended to my friends this course for all new aspiring English Teachers. It is a great introduction to ESL jobs and English language teaching. It has been a great experience and I feel the school has no competition in terms of affordability and professionalism. Thank you again for a great time here.

• Academic Support

Thank you Ibero for everything!

I recommend Spanish classes and TEFL courses at Ibero. This is a very good school in downtown Buenos Aires. It has been recommended to me by a friend. The Spanish classes are in small groups and the TEFL course teaches you to become an English Teacher in Buenos Aires. Thank you Ibero for everything.

Lovely Spanish+TEFL class!

I loved this small school in the city center of Buenos Aires. The class size is just perfect. I have learnt all the Spanish I´ve needed to struggle with and finally communicate with porteños. My best friend Ben joined the TEFL course here and is very happy with results, he is finally an English Teacher in Buenos Aires. His working hours are very busy but he´s really happy. Thank you everyone at Ibero for all your help.

• IBERO TEFL Institute Buenos Aires responded to this review November 21, 2015 at 9:48 AM

Best choice for TEFL and Spanish course in Buenos Aires

I studied at Ibero for 8 weeks and my Spanish has improved a lot. All my teachers were excellent and made class fun as well as educational. The TEFL course has been intense but rewarding. Thank you everyone at Ibero for all your help. Also the administrative staff were very flexible in letting me organize my travelling around my classes.I would definitely recommend Íbero Spanish and TEFL to anyone travelling to Buenos Aires.

• Academic Support

Loved Ibero TEFL! Study here!

Me encantó mi experiencia en Íbero Spanish y TEFL también.… Después de 8 semanas me siento ahora confiado en español y conozco la ciudad de BA muy bien. Tuve mi primer trabajo como profesor de inglés. Gracias Florencia para toda tu ayuda. Gracias a todos.

Study here! I recommend Ibero TEFL

At Íbero Spanish and TEFL School, I met many great people and got to not only learn Spanish, but learnt about other cultures from my classmates and I could have the amazing experience of teaching English in Buenos Aires. The TEFL course has been very useful. Thank you, Florencia for all your support. The teachers are encouraging and nice. The school materials are great. Everyone here was very friendly and I thoroughly enjoyed (attempting!) to learn Spanish. I definitely made progress. I wish I could have stayed longer. BA is an awesome city ... muchas gracias!

Best TEFL course in Buenos Aires, Argentina

I found Ibero TEFL to be the best TEFL course in Buenos Aires. It is my second time as a student so I know what I am talking about, it was a bit hard to find Ibero because maybe it lacks some good online advertising but the school is great and professional. I first took a TEFL course in Gaudalajara, Mexico and did not like it, so I chose to come to Buenos Aires. This city is incredible! It never sleeps! Overall, a great experience! Thank you Florencia and staff for all your help!

Best TEFL course in Buenos Aires, Argentina

The classes were very nice and in small groups. I was impressed immediately by the friendliness of the staff and the welcoming atmosphere. Very useful having the teaching practice sessions! Have met some great people and really enjoyed the classes. My teacher was excellent and a lovely person!

Best TEFL course in Buenos Aires, Argentina

I took the IBERO TEFL course last November in Buenos Aires. It was a great program, I got three jobs and started working right after the course. The people are great and the school is very friendly. Overall, a great experience! I recommend Ibero TEFL School in Buenos Aires to anyone looking to start a TEFL course anytime :)