i-to-i TEFL Courses & TEFL Jobs Abroadhttp://www.onlinetefl.com/teaching-interns...
Woodside House 261 Low Lane Horsforth Leeds, W.Yorks LS18 5NY England
China: Beijing, Shanghai
Throughout the year
stay for 5 months
If you speak English fluently, a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity is waiting for you in China! Join the "Teach in China Internship" and spend 5 incredible months teaching English in China with 24/7 in-country support, a monthly spending allowance, accommodation, top TEFL training and more!
* A reputable internship setup for you 5 months in China and over 200 hours of practical teaching experience
* 24/7 in-country support + local support This is where you'll see the benefit of traveling on an internship program. TTC are there to support you during your placement, whatever should happen. You'll also have a local contact at your school to help you with any issues
* Monthly spending allowance You'll receive a monthly allowance of 2,000RMB + a 2,500 RMB bonus from your school at the end of your internship. (roughly GBP 1,200* across the internship!) This allowance will be prorated (if you were to work half a month, for example, you'll receive half a month's allowance). It's important to note that the cost of living in China is considerably lower than that in western parts of the world - a bottle of mineral water can cost less than 5RMB
* Accommodation + food provided You'll live in a private bedroom in shared accommodation and receive all meals Mon - Fri at your school
* Comprehensive 14 day orientation in Beijing TTC will run you through the essentials of living and teaching in China, including in-depth presentations and workshops to ensure you're ready to start teaching in China. TTC will also provide you with all of your meals during this period
* 2 days of practical TEFL training When you arrive in China, i-to-i will provide you with the 20-hour Classroom Course right in Beijing - this way you can be sure that these essential, practical skills stay fresh in your memory!
* Fun Mandarin lessons You'll have 9 hours of Mandarin lessons during your orientation to give you basic language skills to enjoy day-to-day life in China
* 2 day tour Including chance to see the Great Wall, the Bird's Nest Olympic Stadium, Tiananmen Square and the Summer Palace, all wrapped up with a Peking Duck dinner and acrobatic show!
* Airport pick up and transfers to your school
* Full visa assistance TTC will help arrange your visa for you, the visa fee is also included in the price of the internship!
* Optional end of internship trip to Tibet Join your fellow interns on an exciting trip to Tibet - a great way to wrap up your time in China (there is an additional charge for this add-on)
* A network of new friends You'll be joined by interns from the US, UK, CA, IE, AUS, NZ and you'll also definitely be placed with at least one other intern so you're not on your own - unless you want to be!
* 140 hours of TEFL training (i-to-i will provide this training to you if you're not already qualified).
* To be able to arrive in China in August 2013 and stay for 5 months
* To be a native English speaker
* To have completed high school/secondary school
* To be 18 years or older
* To hold a passport from one of the following countries: UK, USA, AU, IE, NZ or CA
American, Australian, Canadian, European and Kiwi Participants.
Independently or in Groups
Independently or in Groups
If you speak English, you can learn how to teach English overseas through i-to-i's internationally recognized TEFL courses. i-to-i's TEFL courses ensure that you have all the teaching essentials necessary to effectively teach English abroad. With 18 years of TEFL experience, over 100,000 TEFL graduates and thousands of job contacts overseas, i-to-i can help you grasp the best paid opportunities teaching English in countless corners of the globe. We can also help you find your perfect TEFL job on our Jobs Board or through or supported internships in China, Thailand, Vietnam and Poland.
TEFL has opened my eyes to many things. I come from a family of teachers, with my older sister being an English teacher in a high school back home in the States. I always loved the atmosphere, the...More
Did you participate on a program with i-to-i TEFL Courses & TEFL Jobs Abroad?
Share your thoughts!