I Teach TEFL Header Image I Teach TEFL Header Image

I Teach TEFL - We simply offer the best service!

• Academic Support

The TEFL Company that delivers!

I was very nervous at first. Too many TEFL companies promising you the earth and the moon....who do you choose? When it came down to the nitty gritty I often felt like my questions were being side-stepped and avoided. However I TEACH TEFL was willing to do a skype chat there and then. The course and accommodation was excellent. Once you were settled and the course started there was no mistake this was the real deal. With actual in class training, presentations and the extra touch of introduction into Thai culture you know when you step out into the "real" world you are ready.
Many agencies offer job placement. These however are job leads. I Teach TEFL gives you actual positions where you have the choice of accepting or not. And you work right away ensuring a stable income. I have been living and working in the beautiful beachy Ao Nang Krabi. Settled down with my family here. And till today, though settled, any question I have is immediately answered by this company. I TEACH TEFL changed not only my life, but that of my family too. My dreams of freedom, island sunsets and a dream job abroad came true, thanks to I Teach TEFL.

• Academic Support

I am happy with my experiences

I started out scared and not sure about how I would do this course but with guidance Louis showed me the Thai way and how to survive and have a great experience adapting to the new life style I am very happy.

Great holiday/course!

It is no lie that this is a great TEFL course, full of necessary and applicable content that gives you the real picture, and practical experience, of being in a Thai classroom. In addition, situated in Phuket, the course couldn't be in a better location! Great course, great instructor and a great time!

Excellent!!

I-Tech TEFL is great. From the moment of applying to tech to landing in Phuket Thailand, I was greeted with open arms and friendship. There was no need for worry, "where should I go, what must I do". Mr. Louis Baartman Owner and Charman of I-Tech TEFL was there waiting and greeted me as I walked out of the terminal.

I received my shuttle ticket from the airport to my final destination in Patong where I would start my course on becoming a certified TEFL teacher.

The Accommodations that the I-Tech TEFL students receive when arriving in Patong is fantastic, open, clean and with free internet "decent speed" full "DSTV - cable" tv and air conditioning for those hot days, that includes the nights too. There is a small kitchen if you decide to stay home and make something yourself, but there are so many night and day markets that I doubt you will use it.

Our training centre is not that far from our apartments, you wake up, take a shower have breakfast and take the somewhat 14 steps down to the classroom where you would start with Thai culture and of course meet any new students that you have not met yet.

Everything is made simple for us as students. Mr Louis Baartman or Louis after you get to know him provides all the course material and he gives a fun and exciting view on Thai live, from lesson plans, syntax, parts of speech and of course standing in front of your fellow students giving your first ever lesson " not as easy as it might seem".

Louis will take you step by step giving you a more practical outlook, knowledge and experience something that in my opinion is something that other TEFL Agencies lack. Don't get my wrong, theory is a must, but practical training smoothes out those rough spots that you didn't think was there.

You as a future TEFL teacher will observe other teachers at a Thai School as part of your training where you will be able to speak to teachers, ask advice and gain knowledge that you would not find in an Online TEFL course "well that's just my opinion".

Louis has helped me greatly from finishing my TEFL course to placing me in a wonderful school. His course has improved me to become better from working in Thailand to pushing myself to be better and now I'm working in Vietnam as a more matured and more confident teacher.

All in all my experience as an I-Tech TEFL student as been amazing from being a nervous teacher at the start to a confident and more experienced teacher.

So if you decide to make a change in your life, SAVE MONEY, explore the word and make new friends, where the crime rate is not that of South Africa and you struggle to find work. I make this suggestion to you, take the chance apply at I-Teach TEFL and you will not be disappointed.

Thank you, Louis, for the opportunity yet again. It is still the best choice I ever made.

A dream come true

The course trainer was excellent. He explained everything well and where great with the job search. Definitely money well spend. This trip exceeds all expectations. This is way better then the online course as well and it prepares you for the thai classroom. Not just only the classroom but also living here in Thailand. The people are so nice and friendly here. The ordinary person has a job where they need a vacation from... but me? I don't need a vacation if i live in paradise!

I Teach TEFL are the best

The complete experience was excellent! From beginning to end! The course material was excellent and very thorough! The course was presented in a very relaxed but professional manner!

The course instructor was awesome! His knowledge of the Thai schools and the different subjects was really commendable!

The Accommodation during the course was perfect!

Excellent value for money!

The

• Academic Support

A window that opens many doors!

I thoroughly enjoyed the I Teach TEFL course, the content was very informative and I can honestly say that the instructor did a great job in preparing me for what to expect in the Thai classroom. The accommodation was nice and the setting is just the cherry on top. The instructor and his wife really go out of their way to make you feel welcome and they help you out a lot, especially for those who are a bit home sick. The key to you enjoying your experience is your attitude, keep looking forward and carry on smiling and your entire Thai experience will blow you away. Thank you so much to I Teach TEFL for the awesome experience.

Adventures!

The I Teach TEFL was a very good course and a mind blowing experience. I will recommend this program to anyone who wants to teach across the board. You as person will learn a lot and gain more confidence as you go through the course.

• Academic Support

The best you can ask for!!!

I Teach TEFL made some of my dreams a reality...

I really won't still be here if it weren't for I Teach TEFL. Everything you need to know will be answered along the way. I came to Thailand, expecting to just sit in front of books and study, but I had so much time to explore and do my own thing. The material provided was enough to get us through. The thing is, everything is short and simple, and not a huge lot of reading and studying work and at the end you forgot about what you read in the beginning. I liked it and I could see that there were a lot of time and effort spend on what we need to know. Yes, all the answers of the examination aren’t directly given to you, but if you understand what you’ve read, you’ll be able to write the answer without going through all the modules again.
Yes, good things take time, and by going through all of this material takes time, but with every module that you go through you can already feel yourself growing as a teacher without even standing in front of a class, because every module is prepared in a way to make you understand what to do and what is important. The assignments at the end of each module is a bonus, if you look through my eyes to it, it’s a small summary of what you’ve read and by just knowing the summary and reading it when the examination comes, you already know most of the work. Everything that you need to know is in the course material. Yes, the real life situation, standing in front of those small faces, is a little bit different, but deep inside you know that you’re prepared for this and you will know what to expect.
Some people may take all of this material as a joke or even as punishment, but they won’t last. This material can give you the future and fun that you need. Believe me, it is a lot of work and sweat that you put in to get everything done, but the thing is, to be a good teacher you need to have that “want” in you to always want to learn and do more.
I had fun, headaches, stress and all this material in the start, but know that I’m done with everything I can go in to this new culture and just have fun. This material is a guide to success and when you need some advice you can just go through certain parts of the material again.
Everyone will have their own way of seeing this. I liked it, it taught me a lot and it prepared me for what is coming.
Thank you I Teach TEFL and thank you Louis.

Sound preparation

I really enjoyed the I Teach TEFL course. It was great fun while also ensuring that we get the necessary training. We received good materials and sources for academic use while great care was also taken to prepare us for what it takes to be a teacher abroad. It is also worth mentioning that not just me, but everyone that completed the course along with me, was placed at a school for employment.

Little break

The course was fun and delivered everything advertised would refer friends to do it.

The course provided a need incite to integrate into the culture and is an opportunity to see if teaching is for you with the practical aspect of the course.